Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Can't pass the guide (12)

th Pa ot paiboon >> saturday october 15 - 20:23

สวัสดีทุกคน ฉันเป็นผู้เล่นใหม่ในเกมนี้ ฉันมีอะไรจะถามในคู่มือ 8 จาก 15: การเสริมแรง ฉันไม่เข้าใจว่ามันจะต้องทำอย่างไร เล่นจากอคาเดมี่มาร่วมทีมแต่ไม่เห็นมีอะไรเกิดขึ้นเลย ผ่านบทนี้ไปไม่ได้ ขอคำแนะนำหน่อยครับ ขอบคุณครับ

th Pa ot paiboon
User
Registered2022-10-09
th dragonfly
th Pa ot paiboon >> saturday october 15 - 20:31

I've tried to read it several times and tried everything I can think of but couldn't really get past this chapter.

th Pa ot paiboon
User
Registered2022-10-09
th dragonfly
pii >> saturday october 15 - 23:01
Tutoral number what? and what does it ask.
English please
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
th Pa ot paiboon >> sunday october 16 - 03:21

I'm sorry, when I posted I checked it was actually in English.

Guide 8 of 15: Reinforcements

The easiest way to get a stronger team is by attracting a new player. You may already have noticed a weakness in your team. Is your goalie a liability or are your forwards unable to score? We'll let you create your own player now to fix one of the problems in your team.

Create your own player

This is what they let me I'm not understand about this please help me please do.

th Pa ot paiboon
User
Registered2022-10-09
th dragonfly
th Pa ot paiboon >> sunday october 16 - 05:27

As I said before I have tried to build a youth academy. and draw young players to my team But I can't pass. If you want to create real players where is it and what should i do

th Pa ot paiboon
User
Registered2022-10-09
th dragonfly
pii >> sunday october 16 - 05:34
==> Scout Office
If you've build it, go to scout office.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
pii >> sunday october 16 - 05:57
You need level 3 scout office to create a player, buill a level 3 Scout office first to do that.
Please confirm if that solve your problem.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
th Pa ot paiboon >> sunday october 16 - 10:42

Oh thank you for your recommend I will try to do it and I will confirm the action in this post but now I have to upgrade the scout center

th Pa ot paiboon
User
Registered2022-10-09
th dragonfly
th Pa ot paiboon >> sunday october 16 - 10:46

I have a lot of thing that I have to know so you can recommend anything for me for improve my skill in this game I may not understand a lot I may ask  many time because something I not easy to understand so you not bore me and to you I can walking in this game only finally I am sorry about English language but I try to say you see everyone to understand me

th Pa ot paiboon
User
Registered2022-10-09
th dragonfly
pii >> sunday october 16 - 21:58, Edited sunday october 16 - 22:00
Oh there's a lot of tipsters in the forum! You can ask whatever that you want to know about the game.
Tips for you:
As a new manager your focus should be how to developed your team, infrastracture, popularity and most importantly money generating facilities.
Whenever you are done with the tutoral, your focus strategy should be the above areas i mentioned.
We will guard you through that part and Also help you get the best out of your starter bonus.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
th Pa ot paiboon >> monday october 17 - 16:17

โอ้ thank you. Now I complete the guide but I still in guide 15th transfer players. But I not understan about that.

th Pa ot paiboon
User
Registered2022-10-09
th dragonfly
pii >> monday october 17 - 18:02, Edited monday october 17 - 18:05
You can visit the transfer list through the scout office. To take a look.
Not sure if it ask you to buy, it can't be possible.
Maybe tell me what the guide 15th says.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02