Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

i am new player (6)

tg Julie >> saturday december 31 - 10:34

I'm a new player from Thailand. I have always liked the English league. But still confused about the details of the different players in this game. Can anyone suggest any methods? I want to get advice Thank you in advance

tg Julie
Registered2022-11-26
il Numpty >> saturday december 31 - 12:20, Edited saturday december 31 - 12:25

Hi Julie

Welcome to the game. The best way to go about learning the game is to start by reading all the Help information. It's worth reading at least twice. Here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help

After that I would spend a lot of time reading the forums, where you will find lots of information and help that has been given previously by many of the experienced managers. There is a basic search function although it's not always that easy to use. 

In terms of general advice the most important thing at the start is to grow your club and concentrate on your buidlings, especially the ones that will earn you money - stadium - and grow your fanbase - fan shop. 

If you have specific detailed questions then ask them here.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hr Kupus >> saturday december 31 - 12:25

A big thanks to Numpty for all the hard work during 2022 guiding players in right direction (most of the times).

"Applause"

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
il Numpty >> saturday december 31 - 12:38

Thanks. I think :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
Not again lol.
Julie the princess again.
pii >> saturday december 31 - 14:58
This is Thaiwan julie @don-x...., Lets pretend this is also an english league forum.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02