Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

The problem of the second team (5)

cn PLAN shandong - CV17 >> tuesday february 14 - 03:11

hi·

I am v3 now and plan to change to v1, but I don't want to stop the second team. After a period of time, I was managing the second team again. During this period, will the youth academy of the second team stop producing players? Will the income of the stadium continue to increase? Thank you...

cn PLAN shandong - CV17
User
Registered2013-09-02
mx MXL Luneng Taishan
il Numpty >> tuesday february 14 - 10:18

As far as I know everything in the second team will carry on as normal, except that the manager cannot take any actions to change anything. 

• The players earn xp but don't get trained, so will gradually get worse over time. The assistant will pick the team.
  • The youth academy produces players but they don't get promoted so will never reach the team. 
  • You can't do any transfers. Eventually all the players will get very old, the wages will go down and the team will get relegated. Staff will eventually leave and not get replaced.
  • Team finances will carry on as normal. Popularity and attendances may or may not increase depending on all the factors that are in place when you stop managing the team.
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
cn PLAN shandong - CV17 >> tuesday february 14 - 12:33

I see. Thank you for your reply  @Numpty

cn PLAN shandong - CV17
User
Registered2013-09-02
mx MXL Luneng Taishan
il Numpty >> tuesday february 14 - 15:39, Edited tuesday february 14 - 15:42

If you are going to do this my advice would be to plan ahead. Estimate how long it might be before you decide to pay for VIP 3 again. 

If it's likely to be a very long time, then I would do the following:

• Sell all your players and replace them with cheap players on very low wages. Only have the minimum squad that you need.
  • Consider buying mostly Popular players for the first eleven who will play most of the matches.
  • Consider investing in a couple of very old keepers, who will be much better when you eventually return to the team. 
  • You only need staff in the fan shop, stadium, office and catering.  Make sure they are all fairly young and will give you 20-30 seasons. Sack the rest. 
  • See if you can start a long build such as the next stadium before leaving them. 
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
cn PLAN shandong - CV17 >> wednesday february 15 - 00:15

You are very clear. I will consider your suggestion. Thank you again. I wish you a happy life  @Numpty

cn PLAN shandong - CV17
User
Registered2013-09-02
mx MXL Luneng Taishan