Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

cn Angelo >> monday december 30 - 13:31

@alcorcon91 

In the transfer window, you can buy the right young players and earn money by selling them after training for 1-2 seasons.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
be Bartje_vM >> monday december 30 - 15:04

I have this strategy of keeping youngsters to my team and selling them at the right age in order to buy a lot of old guys nowadays to maintain my spot in first league.

First I hoped to stay in with all Luxemburg's youngsters from my and other squads (buying), but it would take to long and I would not be competitive for a long time.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
hu David >> monday december 30 - 16:01

Yeeeees win over FC Graoully in Cup.

I will see, what the markt offers. I need to wait some days to have enough spectators for the next 2 home games...

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> wednesday january 1 - 18:04

Yes I took 2 young players in the transfer window. My goalie isn't that good... he is young, he can play, we are in safe position.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> monday january 6 - 20:49, Edited monday january 6 - 20:49

Interesting games today...
Vichten was 3-0 up, and drawn 3-3
Basel was 2-0 up, earnt 2-2
U21 Cup Final lost vs Union Lux (they were better I know)
Basel lost there too, with an own goal 

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
pl marnypopis >> wednesday january 22 - 18:03

Congrats to Angelo, yet another season out of reach. I'm satisfied with my  solid performance and 100points. Hope I can get advantege out of my new studium but still need lot of time. Thanks everyone  for hard competition .  Still one unfinished bussnes in u21 league but hard one to play Elder in  next game.

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
hu David >> wednesday january 22 - 18:45

First of all congrats to Angelo too, they dominated this league in every sight. 
In Europe they earnt also some good results.
About my team: with some good tactic I was able to take many points, especially at the 2nd half of the season, where I played with the youth GK.
I will finish as 9th, actually I hoped, that Dudelange wins against Vianden...
9th place is also not bad, White pudding has a better squad and had less points, and there were also some teams, against them I got some surprises.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
be Bartje_vM >> wednesday january 22 - 20:56

Hello guys,

Congrats to both Angelo and marnypopis, both seem to be in another league for the moment.

Very happy with my 8th place, it was the highest possible position to reach with my squad. After the first period I even hoped to get past Bonc (Franzstadt), bot honestly: it wouldn't be deserved.

Next season will be harder. I did the necessary office upgrade and I would want to make a next (bigger) upgrade: stadium/youth or training upgrade, need to decide which one. Conclusion: I will continue with this squad and will have to fight relegation with them. Because their value/strengt decreases off course. Maybe a goalie will be necessary ;)

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
pl marnypopis >> thursday january 23 - 19:45, Edited thursday january 23 - 19:46

I must buy a beer for X. Saraiva from Dudelange F91 U21 team!!

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
pl marnypopis >> friday january 24 - 18:46

Looks like ten in the row  in U21 league champinship.

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
hu David >> friday january 24 - 21:16

At my team is stadium in focus, nothing special is expected for the next season.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
it Emanuele >> friday january 31 - 12:08

Europa League first round gone. We are qualified in the second round

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
hu David >> saturday february 1 - 08:18

Not a bad game on the opening day. Graoully is still not our level, but I'm still waiting for a striker to have more power in offense too.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
cn Angelo >> friday february 7 - 13:53

It takes money and time to improve the overall strength of the team. I am also training young players and the transfer operation. I hope to upgrade the stadium as soon as possible.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
hu David >> sunday february 9 - 20:50

Crazy game vs Nagykinizs score 2 own goals, they made also one own goal, but we took the 3 points at the end.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka