Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

pl marnypopis >> monday february 10 - 07:44

Looks like league is more compresed now. It not be easy to repeat previous seasons.

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
hu David >> monday february 10 - 09:02

2-0 up, but no 3 points....
Against pudding I lost also 2 points...

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
be Bartje_vM >> sunday march 22 - 11:14

New season, new posts...? :)

I made a prono for this season:

1. Elder Scrolls 2. Dudelange F91 3. FC Graoully 4. Franzstadt 5. Real Luxemburg 6. FC Luxembourg 7. Union Luxembourg 8. KL-FC 9. Vianden 10. White Pudding

11. Bettembourg

12. Diablo

13. FC Vichten

14. CS Gonderange

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
it Emanuele >> sunday march 22 - 12:47

Good season everyone

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
cn Angelo >> sunday march 22 - 13:43

In Eur,The Coronavirus-2019 is expanding.

Good luck everyone in special times.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
be Bartje_vM >> monday may 4 - 13:20

Hello guys,

I hope everyone and your families are okay...

In the game I seem to be a bit stuck. I could walk away and start something new, but this club which I have build up from the ground is to much of a challenge for me to leave behind.

The stadium upgrade is very much needed, so I will need to sell a lot of players. I hope to do so, but my squad will be too weakened to stay in 1st next season. But that's the sacrifice I am willing to take to advance in the long run.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
cn Angelo >> sunday may 17 - 15:58

As I said, the team building level is the most important, you can give up the score if necessary.

My team does not have any advantage in the Europa League, but I still need to continuously sell players in exchange for improved facilities.

Wish everyone good health.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
be Bartje_vM >> thursday june 25 - 13:13, Edited thursday june 25 - 13:16

I tried to stay in with a weaker team, but it showed the quality was too bad to stay in. I am planning to lose my play-off matches and save up money to build up levels museum, medic centre. I just need cash.

When I would stay in first via play-offs I am too competitive to try and make late transfers to stay in, so that's why I won't do it ;)

So the plans are to save money, build up maybe in two seasons or so training level and then save up for next stadium level. But I will have to promote to first to do so (stadium attendancies..)

So, I will have to stick around to grow. Hopefully the game will still be alive by then ;)

Btw: very strong season Angelo, conceding only one goal against you...!

If you (all teams here...) are planning to sell Luxemburg players, let me know, I am interested in particularly older players who still have some yellow stars...

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
cn Angelo >> monday june 29 - 17:01

@Bartje_vM

I just need cash too. :)

The suggestion to you is that you should be in a high-level league as much as possible, because the benefits of the stadium will be higher. If the facilities are used, the stadium will take priority, and then the fan club will be upgraded first.

Regarding your team building, my suggestion is to buy a 20-24 year old Red Star at a price below 25M.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
be Bartje_vM >> sunday july 5 - 15:29

Hello Angelo,

I don't have the cash to do that, but I decided to give my best to stay in and I still am this season. ;)

I now know the difference between prize money between being down in table 1 and high in level 2. I wil compare it to the money I win by staying in first class.

I however also have a new challenge in the game, being NT-coach for the first time. It is Iraq, but I'll try to get trough the qualifiers in Asia ;)

Good luck everyone and may the Luxemburg NT also get far :)

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
it Emanuele >> friday august 28 - 20:03

Let's begin!!! We start with the new season. 

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
cn Angelo >> thursday september 10 - 09:17

At the beginning of these two seasons, the strength of the European League teams was too high. Our Luxembourg team did not have any advantage. Only with improved facilities can we have a chance to achieve good results in intercontinental competitions. Continue to raise funds and wait for the opportunity.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12