Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10370)

pt Sir Alex >> monday august 21 - 22:21
Is it possible someone to be alive with this physical condition? surprised

https://rockingsoccer.com/pt/futebol/info/player-917540

Fatigue penalty 17.62 balls
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
eng Stephen >> tuesday august 22 - 06:28

He needs a lie down.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Monk >> tuesday august 22 - 06:59

Lying down is the cause of all his problems. He is not fatigued because he has played too many games. His popularity means he is out partying with all your supporters in the nightclubs of an evening. The trouble is, he is lying down with too many of the local girls!

If you tie him to the training ground goalposts you'll soon find he returns to fitness.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
ua Garfman >> tuesday august 22 - 09:12

Sick and tired of the huge amount of injuries in friendlies. Utterly uselessyellyellyell

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
pt Sir Alex >> tuesday august 22 - 11:55

Very usefull he and my other 10 popular players cool

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
all my money stuck on bid of 0% chance of winning, I must wait till tomorrow to look for other targets....
ca Ron >> tuesday august 22 - 18:27

What is the point of conducting research, opening dialogue with other managers about either potential loans or sales of players only to find them and then lose them in this lottery I mean transfer system...This is stupid...and needs fixing...

ca Ron
User
Registered2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
us Peter >> tuesday august 22 - 21:10

1000% agreed.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Peter >> wednesday august 23 - 03:42, Edited wednesday august 23 - 03:43

And lol. Increase my bid by 10 million and it does nothing, to increase the likelihood of me winning, f*^k off

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ee Ryan >> wednesday august 23 - 07:20

The transfer market should be fixed and adjusted like any other game. More money - win.

ee Ryan
Registered2016-07-25
ua Garfman >> wednesday august 23 - 07:33

@Ryan Don't think so, because that would mean the players with the most money would get all the best players. And what if players bid an equal amount? Let the player with the highest popularity win? Not fair either.

@Ron Because it would open up the possibility for cheating. Ie. a player could loan out all his best players to the bad teams of his friends, which would give them an unfair advantage over the competition. It's not the greatest solution, granted, but it's the most reasonable way to do it.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ng Sonic >> wednesday august 23 - 09:42
Learn from other online games am sure it's not that bad

for instance i sold a player but he choose to go to a team that offered less money because of some stupid reasons. as a manager i ought to maximise profits during transfers. this a virtual game, i control my players not the other way round. The transfer system here is rubbish, you cant scout a player, even if you do u'll end up loosing him in the lottery. also why should i wait for 24hrs everyday to determine d fate of my players on the Market. it's easier for vip users and am not complaining about that. "it will give everyone a chance to see the players on the TL" ...If all these are based on realism, i highly doubt that
ng Sonic
User
Registered2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
nl Sazz >> wednesday august 23 - 14:21

Some fuckhead placing 5th and 6th bid 20 seconds before deadline.. why

nl Sazz
Registered2016-03-25
bg mo >> wednesday august 23 - 14:28, Edited wednesday august 23 - 14:29

@Sazz I wondered that the whole time in last 10 transfer markets and the only logical answer to me is that who place the bid last win the lottery, I will try this transfer season, cause I spend more than 1000tokens in last transfer seasons and cant buy nothing, absolutely nothing ....not a single player!!!! I even start to wonder if Vincent didnt block me of taking players...

bg mo
User
Registered2013-07-25
bg FC Smunck
ca Jax >> wednesday august 23 - 14:38

I just overpay for what I want and move on now.  It's funny because it's the total opposite of what my philosphy used to be.  Saves me the tokens and aggrivation, though...

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30