Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Questions about Youth center (22)

nz Tiety Kooistra >> friday february 15 - 07:30
You need the promote the players you like from the youth center to the reserves and maybe even till the main squad. The players will only stay in the youth center for some weeks before they leaf again, if you offer a contract thay will stay.

The youth squad will take its players from the reserve squad and maybe also the main, but we are stil working on it.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Registered2012-10-15
be okapi >> friday february 15 - 16:05
is it necessary to choose a (non-trainable) skill in the youth center or can it be left on 'random'?
be okapi
User
Registered2013-02-08
be My sharona
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday february 15 - 16:31
Random is a valid option.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> saturday february 16 - 13:13, Edited saturday february 16 - 13:15
Is there anyone who upgraded the youth center into the 3rd level? It costs a lot of money 100.000 Eur or something like that (actually 135.000 Eur)
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nz Tiety Kooistra >> saturday february 16 - 14:11
I was able to upgrade today. My current balance is €118 :)
nz Tiety Kooistra
Registered2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> saturday february 16 - 20:50
Great! :-) Can you pay salary to your team players?
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nz Tiety Kooistra >> sunday february 17 - 07:39
You can go in dept for a short period of time. But if I'll look in my finances overview I have a big margin still between income and expenses, so I can afford it. At the moment I’m positive again, about €20.000.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Registered2012-10-15