Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ua Garfman >> tuesday june 16 - 10:35
Congratulations on that result :-)
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph 伊苏 >> tuesday june 16 - 11:14
Forward bad,I'm developing new Forward.
ph 伊苏
User
Registered2014-11-25
ua Garfman >> tuesday june 16 - 11:24
Yes, you need that.
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Kor >> tuesday june 16 - 11:24
subscribing
ph Kor
User
Registered2015-03-20
ua Garfman >> tuesday june 16 - 11:25
Welcome, Kor :-)
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Cresencio Fernando >> tuesday june 16 - 12:58
I will check in here on occasion.
ph Cresencio Fernando
User
Registered2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
ua Garfman >> tuesday june 16 - 13:13
Nice, any contribution is welcome :-)

Meanwhile, the final of the Cup will be between yours truly and Holy Flora. This could go either way on the day, and I wish my opponent the best of luck (but not too much :-)).
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph bjobz >> tuesday june 16 - 13:19
Thumbs up to Garfman...for creating this forum...hope is still well for my team...just getting along...
ph bjobz
User
Registered2013-06-05
se Jesper >> tuesday june 16 - 15:57
So it was so necessary to open a topic about your League and about the Philippines NT?

Why can't you just open a related topic in the league forum? This topic seems to be unecessary?!
se Jesper
User
Registered2014-03-28
ua Garfman >> tuesday june 16 - 16:04
Very few people tend to respond to those topics, Jesper, because you don't get to see if there are any new responses and they're also not easy to access (quite a few clicks). The intention of this was to create a greater involvement of the Filipino league/NT community. So yes, this topic is very necessary in my view. If you have anything to contribute relating to this topic, you are more than welcome!
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> tuesday june 16 - 16:06
@bjobz Thanks.....it would be nice to get the community in our league more involved, to make this game more enjoyable for us, and hopefully also help us build a stronger league.
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
hr Eddie >> tuesday june 16 - 16:13
I'm not sure what to think. You have a point for creating this topic but imagine all the leagues opening their own topics. That would be a mess.
hr Eddie
Registered2014-05-03
ua Garfman >> tuesday june 16 - 16:17
Yes it would be, but I think it also shows that something is lacking. Rather than individual forums for leagues, we need one forum for the entire league that can be accessed through the forum button. The argument could be made that the language forum can be used for that, but this does not apply, because I, and many of the players in the Filipino league, do not speak fluent Tagalog (Filipino).
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Roldan Payusan >> tuesday june 16 - 22:48
@Garfman ur a filipino?
ph Roldan Payusan
User
Registered2014-03-11
ph GenSan City FC
ph 保级队求轻虐 >> wednesday june 17 - 01:28
I almost lose yestoday,my opponent scored 2 by his first two shots,then 0-2.Well very lucky score 4 in row in the end,lucky 3 points.
ph 保级队求轻虐
User
Registered2014-05-23