Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

Arsenal (1036)

my Kesvick >> wednesday october 30 - 03:07
Dortmund didn't outclass them. It was a game that could have gone either way, and it just so happened to have been in favour of them instead of Arsenal.

On another note, it's a shame that we had to lose to Chelsea, but at least we will be able to see what this team is made of. I admit, I do not like defeat; I started supporting this team when I was young and it was when Arsenal won the Double, but eventually out of the bandwagoning, I became a real fan.

I do not want Arsene Wenger's head on a spike; he has been a real servant for the club. I share his belief that this club will achieve success. So, if he requires us to show him patience and support while we rally, he will have it, at least from me.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
no Lied >> wednesday october 30 - 09:33, Edited wednesday october 30 - 10:10
I think he was just trolling, at least I hope so.

I wouldn't take the game against Chelsea too hard. With the exception of our central midfield, we didn't start with a strong squad and it's difficult for Özil and Giroud to make an impact when we are already down with two goals.
no Lied
Registered2013-04-28
ke Brofyta >> wednesday october 30 - 11:46
Arsenal got to now brace up it's like things are now getting worse right from time they were beaten by Dortmund and now Chelsea. Maybe next will be a defeat by Liverpool or Manchester United. All this matches will determine Arsenal race for domestic cups and the BPL title. But they got good team to face all of their rivals to stay up the table.
ke Brofyta
Registered2013-10-24
eng James >> thursday october 31 - 07:38
I was at the Palace-Arsenal game and Arsenal were poor there. They had no final product, were too predictable (they always used Sagna on the wings, never Gibbs) but got away with it due to the crossbar, a brilliant save and our lack of a striker. I think they are a good team, but considering they played their starting 11 against us (minus Flamini when he got injured) that was not a title winning team or even a top 4 team who played us.
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
nl Conjoost >> friday november 1 - 09:04
And still they win the game James;) You always have bad games and they say if you win those you will become champion:p
nl Conjoost
Registered2013-02-20
eng James >> saturday november 2 - 07:06
It shows a sign of class if you play badly and win :) Arsenal won't get away with that against liverpool though, particularly without flamini.
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
nz Luke Broadcast >> saturday november 2 - 07:17
little prediction :)

2-0 to liverpool...
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
ae 欧洲指挥官 >> saturday november 2 - 08:41
Flamini...he has never reached his level in Serie A. I'm a fan of AC Milan from China:)
ae 欧洲指挥官
User
Registered2013-10-31
my Kesvick >> sunday november 3 - 00:23, Edited sunday november 3 - 00:23
COYG!!!!!!!!!!

Might wanna reverse that prediction, Torres, barring that the opposite happened.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
ae 欧洲指挥官 >> sunday november 3 - 05:42
Perfect prediction!
ae 欧洲指挥官
User
Registered2013-10-31
no Lied >> sunday november 3 - 15:51
We had a bit of luck against Liverpool. I dunno wtf Arteta was doing when he was backing up while Henderson was on a run, and the incident with Sagna was a blunder from the ref. That and Rogers did a mistake by switching away from his 3-5-2, I think it was only a matter of time before they've scored if they had kept at it.
no Lied
Registered2013-04-28
eng Kezza >> wednesday november 6 - 21:38, Edited wednesday november 6 - 21:40
1 nil to the Arsenal!

Ramsey is a goal machine! Bale 80m.. Ramsey (on current form).. 90m anyone?
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
hu Zsone >> thursday november 7 - 21:53
lucky,lucky arsenal,Dortmund out played them,just bad luck for BVB
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
my Kesvick >> friday november 8 - 23:12
Just as it was bad luck for Arsenal in the previous encounter.

Outplayed? Arsenal kept a solid defensive backbone; their offence could not penetrate our defence. Eventually they push harder and harder, leaving more and more space in the back, and it leads to the sucker punch we saw.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
hu Zsone >> friday november 8 - 23:49
solid defence???when arsenal scored the goal attempts were 12-2 to dortmund!that say's it all...
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08