Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Youth Academy level 2 players (424)

hr Eddie >> saturday april 7 - 05:16

Corniel, indeed.

hr Eddie
Registered2014-05-03
ua Garfman >> saturday april 7 - 06:10

Did you just finish building your YA2, Corniel?

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
@corniel, your next player will be a proper YC12 kid, this one is from YC11.
my YC12 have produced audience and tournament players, always looking for the next bad special to produce lol.
Have excluded (fragile, lazy, downhearted,) if not.
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1702304
nl Corniel >> thursday april 12 - 15:52

@Garfman: I start building YA1 inmedialy when possible, and could also start directly doing YA2.

nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
tr Mavi >> sunday april 15 - 12:41

lol, it doesnt work like that. on level 12 you got maximum talent 5.6, it doenst matter you choose 5 times extra importance for talent. for supertalents you get extra 0.75 talent, after that point it is only luck. so, if you choose two times for talent that means you got your player between 5.45-5.60. 6.45 is pretty good if you consider all these probabilities. 

About nationalistic, it works only for the player who has that trait. for example if this guy is playing with another 4 bulgarian players. he will get 0.1 all on trainables. but not other players.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
tr Mavi >> sunday april 15 - 16:49, Edited sunday april 15 - 16:50

I am pretty sure that dice rolling doesnt work like that. As i know, dice keeps rolling until you roll 6, and everytime you dont roll 6 you get 0.05 more. so rolling it 12 times is equal to 11% chance. 11% should be considered lucky. 

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Mavi >> sunday april 15 - 18:11

you dont understand: dice rolls until you roll 6. if you roll 6, dice stops and talent stops there. Vincent explained this before and it has been written multiple times on forum.  I dont know where you got this math.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
hr Eddie >> sunday april 15 - 20:50

mo, you're not making any sense.

Extra importance for talent (or any other fixed skill) gives the base for that skill. This base cannot be higher than the maximum this YC or YA can give.

YA2 has talent of 5.1-5.6.

By you setting extra importance on talent, you're just moving your desired talent closer to 5.6. You cannot go past it even if you'd set 20 extra importance. Cause 1 extra importance gives talent in upper half of the range (5.35-5.6). 1 more gives upper half of new range or upper quarter of original range (5.5-5.6). More extra important you choose, closer you get to 5.6 but it's a waste cause you could get only 0.1 or 0.05 balls better talent than with only 2 extra importance yet you lose on other fixed skills.

After the base talent (normal youth talent) is determined, there comes ST part which is created like this:

Vincent de Boer >> thursday january 8 - 18:32

"All supertalents are generated in the same way.

A supertalent is generated like this:

1. create a normal player
2. add 0.75 ball talent
3. for each of the skills (speed, power, endurance and talent) keep throwing a dice and add 0.05 ball until a 6 is thrown."

Therefore, what Mavi wrote is correct and you keep talking about 5 more rolls which doesn't exist.

hr Eddie
Registered2014-05-03
es Nemo >> tuesday april 17 - 12:02

Where is the ST player from YA2 ?

es Nemo
User
Registered2013-05-05