Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Locked Increase Transfer Review Limit (21)

au davo >> monday january 14 - 09:07

At the very least, if a player is sold for market value and under $25m this could be allowed to automatically go through. As a manager who is closer to the top end of the game than the bottom, I am confused by the argument that the issue is at the low end of the TM. We are always told that the bigger clubs have such a massive advantage and it impossible for new clubs to catch up. If a small club really wants to manipulate the TM then, cheating or not, it is not really going to make any difference at all.

Having said this, it is obvious that this will be more of a problem at the low end of the market as there only seems to be a low end of the TM anyway. The TM is essentially dead for big clubs due to the obsession in bankrupting the big clubs with extortionate maintenance costs.

For all the good that the TM is for me, they might as well get rid of it and just allow you to sell players straight to the bank. I haven't bought a player since May and probably the only players I will ever buy again are to turn into staff surprised

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng Stephen >> monday january 14 - 11:50

@davo - don’t be confused, just read post v’s post from earlier and then put yourself in the shoes of someone who is just starting out. If you’re trying to make progress in the game, then you’re not immediately competing with developed teams. You’re competing with teams that are much weaker. An extra 5m RSD here and another 10m RSD there makes a huge difference to funding facility upgrades, loans and buying players. That might not make a difference to you and me, but it would affect others at lower levels.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
au davo >> monday january 14 - 12:06

I guess so. I still think that, where the player goes for no more than the market value and it is max $25m, that a review is not necessary.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
fr TONTONKAL >> monday january 14 - 18:36

my point was: many records of honest managers who were declined honest transfers because 2 admins estimated the price was not the right one.

admin transfer decline should be restricted to real cheating, not second guessing prices on a regulated market. this must stop

fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30
fr Mash2012 >> tuesday january 15 - 22:04, Edited tuesday january 15 - 22:06

First sorry for my english ..

I'm the manager, of which my colleagues Kal and Eric speak. Indeed, there are things that are not right.I was refused a transfer for the reasons they indicated.

The transfer was found to be fraudulent. As they were able to point out, I have never committed a fraud.

I had to buy a goalkeeper  to get a decent player. Not being able to make my purchases before the last day, I put the price in order to make sure I had a goalkeeper with high stat. 

this kind of situation is not taken into account! the house of cards collapses why if you can't buy it, the player is available? 

I've been playing for many years since the game was created. I come from rocking racket , a tennis game of delft games  and I followed the vincent movement. 

this game is played over the long term and having this type of illogical refusal leads to a loss of motivation.

The consequences are a possible descent to the lower level and a big loss of motivation. Spending so much time refining his style of play, his tactical and strategic vision no longer makes sense in the face of all this.

In addition to all this, when you see very strange transfers that are validated, it causes a feeling of injustice.

Many managers came to give me support and suspicious transfer links. The result is disgust! The reflection we have is that there is no equity. We're starting to get paranoid. 

on other subjects, especially those with super talents in alarming quantities...hazard,random or something else ( help of..) i'm not talking about level of TC but many 7 ST ... come on .. 

those who sell players to ghost clubs... My situation is somewhere logical, it is the law of supply and demand.

Of course I wouldn't have bought this player on the first day of the market.Commercial behaviour must also be taken into account. 

water in the desert is more expensive than in a down town ? a concert ticket at the last minute is more expensive than buying it six months before? no? 

fr Mash2012
User
Registered2013-01-16
eng Stephen >> tuesday january 15 - 22:21

Topic locked as this is not the place to discuss individual transfers.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach