Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

2000 credits players are too normal but need a lot of credits and money.. (29)

eng Dragontao >> friday march 1 - 08:18

Really? A lot of places we can spend them? Please list them.

I have loads, but the money to create 2000 credit players isn't an option for clubs desperately trying to save for a level 11 stadium and who don't already have the required scout level.

Then the state of the transfer market makes spending the money on a 2000 credit player nowhere near the value it was. The return on it if you hope to sell the player to help fund facility upgrades is a fraction of what it was.

There has been a serious deflation in the value of 2000 credit players but not the cost of creating them.

In general there has been a deflation in the value of VIP as a whole.

VIP is most valuable for new managers, but new managers are probably more disadvantaged now than ever, even with the starter bonus. The transfer market is the life blood of the game and the game is suffering from severe exsanguination. If the problem's not addressed, it could be fatal.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
uy Awful >> friday march 1 - 08:18

i suggest 3k credit player , where manager have option to chose one from offered 2 or 3 randoms

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
eng Dragontao >> friday march 1 - 08:31

How much would the monetry cost of the 3k player be on top of the credits?

It won't be an option for clubs saving for level 11 stadium upgrades unless the players are so good they will fetch the kind of money 2k players used to be able to on the market. That might make it worth the investment.

If not, they will only benefit clubs who already have that kind of money to spare. New managers attempting to save for a 3k credit player, having first had to get to the required scout level wouldn't gain anything from them and would be even further behind by the time they get to the point of being able to create them.

If the 3k players are so good they will fetch that kind of money, they could cause a serious imbalance in the game. The top clubs with the money and scout levels to create those players, plus the facilities to train them to the max, would be even more powerful. I think that's probably why Vincent has been reluctant to introduce such players.

I don't envy Vincent and his development team trying to fix these problems with the game. I think they have been trying with best intentions but it's a very difficult job to get the balance right now. Something needs to be done though.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee Taavi >> friday march 1 - 11:01

You can get like 28m from 2k credits under finances :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
nl Boy >> friday march 1 - 11:59

Just do it the other way around. Only clubs with low level main buildings like youth buildings, training facilities and stadium, say top 8 or 9, can create top level players for less credits and less money.

This will even the game a little more

nl Boy
User
Registered2014-01-12
nl Beveren
pt Sir Alex >> friday march 1 - 12:39, Edited friday march 1 - 12:42

Times to times we have, and will have, this kind of issues.

This is a free game with a lot of benefits to VIPs already. Try to understand that.

This can't be a pay to win game, at least i hope.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
nl Boy >> friday march 1 - 13:25, Edited friday march 1 - 13:34

What a complete nonsense. It isnt pay to win here and iam fed up with those freeloaders constantly bringing it up again. 

Be glad there are people paying for those meaningless extra's so that u can play this game for free. 

Vincent is obviously making big expenses to create and maintain a game like this.

Be happy with this nice game. It is free. it is fun. it is addictive. Why the need to attack again and again those who pay for a few extra's. I havnt won anything worth mentioning and play this game for fun. I like paying for something that gives me so much fun, i respect that. But saying that it is paying to win is untrue.

nl Boy
User
Registered2014-01-12
nl Beveren
eng Dragontao >> friday march 1 - 14:27

The benefits for VIP are not so great and have been devalued.

Any new manager who pays for VIP is definitely not getting pay to win. Pay to improve a little more quickly and then stagnate or grow at a snail's pace.

lol@Taavi 28m for 2000 credits. Not a great return is it.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee Taavi >> friday march 1 - 14:52, Edited friday march 1 - 14:55

Thats 28m more then im getting with vip 0 :D Free money :D

im mostly trolling though , i dont care what people get , when i was vip3 i only made createds because i could name them Mo Mo , Jo Jo and various variations of Hans

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ee Ryan >> friday march 1 - 15:13

@Boy Alright calm down, no need to go all out like a crazy fanboy over a game which is declining and only up because of ad revenue.

ee Ryan
Registered2016-07-25
eng Dragontao >> friday march 1 - 15:23

lol@Taavi

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
pt Sir Alex >> friday march 1 - 21:34, Edited friday march 1 - 21:50

I say again, the VIP´s already have too many advantages (at least VIP 3). In fact we did not win by having VIP Boy, i agree, but it helps a lot in several aspects, if we are good managers and have VIP is a great step to win.

If Vincent would have agreed all the times that these matters came to the top this was a pay to win game long time ago but as i said lots of times before, it would be great if we just have 1 VIP level that we could all pay and be VIP's.

Of course Vincent need to make money with the game and he (Vincent/the game deserve this) but we can´t buy everything or the game will be only for who pays more and the others goes out.

And here we go again:

Times to times we have, and will have, this kind of issues.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
cn 老陈 >> monday april 8 - 04:16

In the beginning of this game, 500 credits players are superstar for us, after that, 1000 credits are also super. Why 2000 credits super players will be a problem for the palance? Why credits players will unfair now? 

A lot of managers say that will let VIP win the game. But credits players were always better than the others, that's not a new problem. The players are growing by the YC updating, so the credits players from 500 to 2000 now to catch the growing. But my question is the credits players are growing slow now, because YC is crazy now. 

2000 credits players are not easy to get, if you don't agree to it, you can try it yourselves. You need save the credits for lots season to get one player. Is that will kill the balance? I don't think so. 500 credits superstars killed the balance? 1000 credits? 

When I save the credits for lots of season to get a very normal 2000 credits player,  that will be hurt. I can get much better from the markets by less money and 0 credits.

So I say that doesn't make sense. The credits players need growing the same. If they are fall behind, that will be a real problem for the credits players system. Maybe we can cancel it. Because it's useless.

cn 老陈
User
Registered2013-10-30
uz ⚽Invincible Bellingham⚽
eng holt >> monday april 8 - 05:26

@Ryan What ad revenue?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18