Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

fr Salambaya >> thursday march 28 - 19:31

It's cool to see life again here, good idea Emanuele :)

On my side I don't know what to do to keep developing my team, I think I'll make a new stadium as soon as possible...

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
eng Stephen >> thursday march 28 - 21:31, Edited thursday march 28 - 21:31

Yes, a level or two on your stadium is absolutely essential for your club to progress. Hope you can get it soon!

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
pl marnypopis >> thursday march 28 - 22:17, Edited thursday march 28 - 22:19

Hi, I see that my  chances  are not very high on yours viewwink. To be honest I doubt myself I  can challenge top 3 places this season but I hope to be top 4  again. My team is quite young compere  to others top teams in our league, so next few season I should get closer to top 3 maybe challenging for championship.  Well, at least I hope for it :).

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
it Emanuele >> thursday march 28 - 22:57

last season you were below our 3 teams, for the sale of the Finnish striker. this season I'm afraid of finishing on fourth place. the real luxemburg. my goal will be the stadium with 70,000 seats by next season (I hope, even by the middle of this season, to start renovating). I'm going to sell my young striker Bargetuny for a nice sum.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
it Emanuele >> thursday march 28 - 23:05

my betting odds for the title this season:

Elder Scrolls 1.50                                                                    FC Graoully 3.5                                                              Dudelange F91 4.30                                                              Real luxemburg 6.5                                                    Franzstadt 100                                                                    Union Luxembourg 100                                                        other 170

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
pl marnypopis >> friday march 29 - 01:27

Let's see what our next game brings. It can be cery even game, and draw would be good for me in case that is away game for my team. I feel I got stronger defensive then the last season but still lacking much in attack and midfield. 

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
fr Salambaya >> friday march 29 - 14:51

The matter is that all of us we loose or draw some stupid games along the season. I mean by stupid games, against weaker teams ^^

But Elder S. never loose, he's a real machine :P

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
eng Stephen >> friday march 29 - 16:10

Another win for the Luxembourg NT today. This is the classic pattern for the last few seasons. Get knocked out, then win some interland matches... All we can do is keep going and hope some great players come along soon to boost the squad.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
it Emanuele >> friday march 29 - 22:31

@salambaya the opposite always happens to me. I lose with the other strong teams but I win against the small ones. against Elder Scrolls I did more defeats than draws and wins. the only option is to have it with the 5 3 2 module at home

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
it Emanuele >> saturday march 30 - 13:43

Great victory forse 3 to 0 against Real Luxemburg.        here we go!!

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
pl marnypopis >> saturday march 30 - 17:50

Definitely not deserved, especially the margin of this win.wink

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
pl marnypopis >> saturday march 30 - 17:51

Congrats anyway.smile

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
it Emanuele >> saturday march 30 - 18:55

the margin is not but the victory yes

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
it Emanuele >> tuesday april 2 - 12:35, Edited tuesday april 2 - 12:36

Match played against Elder Scrolls. Match played poorly by our players and draw 1 - 1 which is lucky for us. laughing

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
pl marnypopis >> tuesday april 2 - 18:48, Edited tuesday april 2 - 21:00

This game is *mod edit*...yell

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg