Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Starting "The Interview" in the English Forum (23)

in Keju >> friday april 5 - 17:09

A great example by you will help get support from top managers. Why don't u do ome

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
eng holt >> friday april 5 - 17:11

That will just turn into an episode of bragging about myself.Plus,I don't have a good resume tongue-out

seriously though,I will put up a list of managers in seperate posts and tell managers to vote.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> friday april 5 - 17:21

I don't think the interviews should be restricted to the top managers. I'm sure you can get very entertaining interviews from a range of different managers, such as:

• Someone who keeps moving clubs
  • A "Mourinho" type manager who thinks he is better than everyone else 
  • An up and coming manager, who seems to be making good progress 
  • Someone from the admin team
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> friday april 5 - 17:47, Edited friday april 5 - 17:48

I thought it best to have a string of interviews with top managers in the starting to build support,before mixing it up to make it intresting.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee onuelver >> friday april 5 - 20:55

We all know who is best candidate for "Mourinho" here. Only problem will be that you never know when he is serious and when trolling.

Another pack of interesting interviews would be managers like Gangba: reaching to very top from very small and relatively weak leagues. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> friday april 5 - 21:29, Edited friday april 5 - 21:31

Onuelver, that's such an awful thing to say. I couldn't possibly comment! cool

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
rs John James Giba >> friday april 5 - 22:41

this is a very good idea, guys!