Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

The Interview(SERVICE THREAD) (22)

eng holt >> saturday april 20 - 09:51

In that case,you should contacted me directly via messages.

How many questions per interview?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
uy Awful >> saturday april 20 - 10:33

i dont know, many .

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
il Numpty >> saturday april 20 - 11:21

@ holt

I'd say the number of questions depends on what answers you get. The main objective of the interviewer is to "draw out" the interviewee into giving interesting answers. So it's best to be flexible. Short abrupt answers may need to be followed up with further questions. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Cloughie >> friday april 26 - 22:29, Edited friday april 26 - 22:32

Sounds interesting I’ll be reading and hopefully take part.

should the interviewee reply in the persona of the manager or as themselves ... what I mean is when I used to post in England league 1 I would do it as Brian Clough (legend) is this what you want or do you want the users to be themselves?

eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
ca Alex Seymour >> saturday april 27 - 00:37

I think you should do it as Brian Clough. I myself would do it as Ron Manager from the Fast Show.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng holt >> saturday april 27 - 12:44

See,the problem I face is as follows:

• I've made a question bank,but I feel that there must be more diversity in the questions.I really don't think that I have enough different question to make it a long-term thing.Unffortunately,since people aren't willing to help,it will take a couple of more days before I get this thing rolling.
  • I have barely any free time.

I'll probably stay up tonight to finish up the question bank although I wouldn't mind if others could post the questions they want to ask here.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18