Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Future expectations (26)

eng holt >> friday july 26 - 08:41
@Awful Ah,you're back I see.
@Taavi surprised you didn't crack the ol' cigarette joke.

I think it would be nice if the users are informed through a short write-up in the News article,or in the forum change log.
eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ua Garfman >> friday july 26 - 08:47

Yes, it doesn't have to be anything major. Even just a short message would suffice, just so people are somewhat up to date and know what to expect.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ee Taavi >> friday july 26 - 09:24

@holt , i try to play the field...

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Dragontao >> friday july 26 - 20:17

Well at least we have confrmation that VIP is worthless for the foreseeable future.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
uy Awful >> friday july 26 - 20:49

NO. game need supporters . and its totally worth having vip (i had it once)   & will renew vip soon after i earn some extra $

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
eng Kezza >> friday july 26 - 20:58

End of season message sent to all managers EVERY season (or prominent on the front page for everyone when they log in).. perhaps congratulating the winners of leagues/continental titles and name checking them, while adding a space in the message for any developments that should be expected during the next season.

I think the above plus an update on the change log when there are changes should be a minimum.

For me this game is still the best football manager game out there, but if football games were ranked on communication from the developers this would be the worst by a long long way

eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
eng Stephen >> friday july 26 - 21:11

Great idea, Kezza. Love it.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng holt >> saturday july 27 - 12:07
Well lads,a stagnant ship in choppy waters isn't something I'm looking forward to.
eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ar fom78 >> wednesday september 18 - 22:39

the game needs a great update!!! 

If necessary I can help with anything. ha!

ar fom78
User
Registered2014-05-23
ar SuperXeneiXeS
pt Castr0 >> thursday september 19 - 11:57

@fom78 i think 90% of the community agree with that.
The game need some love, more time invested. Such a great game we can't let him die.

I can help too if anything is needed.

pt Castr0
Registered2013-08-19
eng holt >> thursday september 19 - 18:03

Maybe this game is deadweight to Vincent now?

Maybe the returns that he receives is much too little to compensate for the burden of running the game smoothly whilst keeping the community(somewhat) happy.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18