Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Awaiting fo review (20)

ru Eric_Cantonais >> tuesday december 10 - 12:34

@ Garfman this is a very bad idea, as it would make it even easier for cheaters to fraudulously transfer players. No offense but i am stunned that as an admin you can suggest such a terrible idea.

Look at the transfer market, there are tons of 200M players which cannot find a buyer for 50. With your suggestion, some ill-minded people could use an alt-account to buy their own players for 100 or 150, and the admins would not have anything to say about it.

ru Eric_Cantonais
User
Registered2013-08-11
fr Le Feu Occulte
il Numpty >> tuesday december 10 - 12:49, Edited tuesday december 10 - 12:51

@Eric 

I agree, but maybe @Garfman hasn't given all the details of what they have in mind.   

Automatically allowing bids under market value would be fine provided this was under the max bank value or some other similar restriction.

It would also be an improvement if admins had to approve any bot bids above the max bank value as well.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Garfman >> tuesday december 10 - 14:27

@Eric_Cantonais Was I referring to 200M players? I did not specify said amount. I should have been more clear, yes, but perhaps you could have shown a bit more respect and ask for clarification first.

I'm talking about, as Numpty already aluded to, the lower end of the bidding spectrum. The vast majority of the bids fall in that category (around the max bank value or below), so it would make the work load a lot lighter if those could be approved automatically.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> tuesday december 10 - 14:36, Edited tuesday december 10 - 14:36

Because, adding to that, it would actually give us the time to more closely scrutinize exactly the transfers that Eric is alluding to. 

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
eng Lee >> wednesday december 30 - 01:48

If there are too many transfers to review, could the price limit not simply be increased?

I'm currently waiting for transfers of 2 sold players to be reviewed but the selling prices are less than 20M RSD, which seems way too low. My recommendation is to increase the review limit to 50M RSD.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels