Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

#SaveTheGame (433)

ma 铁达尼号船长 >> sunday december 22 - 03:12

A web game to this stage should be considered to open a second server, because the gap between new players and old players is huge, the game will not have new players to join.

cn Loner >> sunday december 22 - 03:19

Support for Croatia community #SaveTheGame

cn Loner
User
Registered2013-04-07
ie Jin Wudi FC
cn Genshin Impact >> sunday december 22 - 03:23

I notice that the users of the game haven't increased for a year. The number merely stays around 4100. This reflects the challenge: the game is still attractive, but not beginner-friendly enough. Some timely measure should be taken to stop the trend. 

But I have following two doubts:

• Vicent may lack the motive to update the game until a sharp decline of user takes place, because sufficient user buy VIP, generating stable profit. 
  • "Save the game" is a slogan, but no consensus have been met on specific measures on saving the game. Maybe focusing on certain demand will help. 
cn Genshin Impact
User
Registered2015-06-08
bf Sun of Alres
vi inayima >> sunday december 22 - 03:31
I agree that updates are need.

But I disagree with the idea that a second server is needed like said above, hattrick have been around for more time and it doesn't have different servers and that it's most popular than this one.
I saw that rockingrackets, the other game made by the people who made this used to have several servers that were shutdown because inactivy.
http://rockingrackets.com/index.php?page=news&extra=109
Why repeat the same mistake?
vi inayima
User
Registered2016-03-17
ec Sukuna
ee Taavi >> sunday december 22 - 03:49

Hattrick had a stupid system , collect money in 5th league and then buy in superstars and have 10 great seasons , reach top spots just to go broke and start over again :D

This game is going the same place slowly though

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
cn 终极魔镜 >> sunday december 22 - 04:04

Ask bear to buy source code of RS,then RS is saved.

cn 终极魔镜
User
Registered2014-10-31
cn 终极魔镜
hk CokeKane >> sunday december 22 - 04:04

Support for Croatia community #SaveTheGame

hk CokeKane
User
Registered2015-08-27
cn 神话 >> sunday december 22 - 04:43

Support for Croatia community #SaveTheGame, we like this game

cn 神话
User
Registered2013-10-04
at FC Barcelona
vn Yunzhong >> sunday december 22 - 07:22

Support for Croatia community .#SaveTheGame

vn Yunzhong
Registered2015-04-28
us Oregonian >> sunday december 22 - 07:25, Edited sunday december 22 - 07:26

First @Joey Zyla Thank you!

Second, you guys are really spoiled kids :) This game for you is a business for somebody. Say owners/developers consider the game as done/finished as it is right now. Good cashflow, minimum efforts to support, more interesting = more profitable projects ahead. No reason for improvements, good as is.

Improvements require time and money investment. Nobody in this thread proposed any investments of X thousands of dollars/euros to improve the game. It was even a statement not to buy VIP, since no improvements.

Third, don't bond yourself and your life to the business in which you have less than 51% of shares :) You will live happier life. :)

us Oregonian
User
Registered2019-09-10
us Oregonian >> sunday december 22 - 07:31

And the fact of me buying tickets from 6 teams, and getting nothing in response just confirms that only selfish people are around :)

PS I don't care since I will advertise the match for credits and get max amount popularity.

us Oregonian
User
Registered2019-09-10
br Off em definitivo >> sunday december 22 - 11:16

The distance between the big clubs and the beginners is astronomical, something needs to be done. The progress they have made needs to be preserved, I agree, but the game needs to bring the big ones closer to the smaller ones. The start-up caps need to be updated or a significant reduction in building construction times.

br Off em definitivo
Registered2019-12-18
ro Raderian >> sunday december 22 - 11:22

No one is really asking for big changes. But some future development plans, even long term ones, is what I think the community expects.

Also, I think a mobile app is needed, less and less people are playing browser games. This would bring a big boost on both number of users and vip members.

ro Raderian
User
Registered2019-08-30
ro Dragon Riders
pt Sir Alex >> sunday december 22 - 12:45, Edited sunday december 22 - 12:46

Here we go again... :/

If the bot teams replaced the Stupid Banks System and bought our players they would be more competitive and attractive teams for new users and with the starter bonuses everything would be different...

Better, impossible.

At the moment new users get to levels 10 of the academy and training complex very easy and after +/-1 year of play they can have a very good team but do not want to compete immediately with the best teams in the game. This will never be possible. They will have to do a hard job for a few years to reach that level, as we have all done.

Our teams were not offered to us.

There are many solutions but without new users nothing will work in the long run.

I also suggested before we have a imposition rule that would force us to spend a portion of what we receive on transfers on new acquisitions. Without this rule we will spend everything on buildings until we reach the maximum levels and at best buy some supertalents (6 or 7+).

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
lv Ar4ers >> sunday december 22 - 15:21

New users need to understand that nothing comes quickly , to reach big team level you will need 5-6 years

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo