Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

new updates needed ! (27)

ee onuelver >> sunday march 29 - 13:26

Smells like dead rat -> bankrupt? (estonian wordplay rott-pankrot)

Most of ideas are as username. Farming is maybe only thing that keep market somehow vegetating. For 3 players i get some 70M- none of really good players for that!

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
hr niko >> sunday march 29 - 13:59

economic crisis!!!

999 million dollar for everybody would be nice

hr niko
User
Registered2013-08-15
nl Aad Mansveld >> monday april 6 - 15:32

real dollars will do

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> wednesday april 8 - 10:33

Would you guys want a player happiness system and a more detailed contract system?

Right now it's automated and boring, but it does keep things simple and streamlined (allowing you to focus on other things).

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
il Numpty >> wednesday april 8 - 11:29

@PTG 

The game is already too much about finances, so I'd rather see the football side of the game developed further rather than start negotiating player contracts. Although it would be nice to have some control over the wages. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> wednesday april 8 - 11:59

Agreed Numpty.

Also, on the subject of players injured for NT team, there should be some form of recompense as the cost of healing is extremely high for some players now. This really doesn't favour the less well off teams who are desperately saving to improve facilities and where they may have only one or two quality players and suddenly lose them to injury.

Another reason that there should be a mechanism in place to pay all or part of the healing cost is because injury on NT duty is often caused by a manager flogging a player to death in two matches, meaning the player is already fatigued going into the second game, increasing the risk of injury.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Old People's Home
co jason >> saturday april 11 - 11:50

when was the last time the game was updated?

co jason
User
Registered2016-12-21
co fc atletico verdolaga
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> saturday april 11 - 12:06

@Numpty

I feel you, but I think it is too much about finances in the wrong way... Transfers and contracts are the fun part, yet this is not played up. Instead we have to wrap our head around the general economic growth of the club, where we'd prefer to focus on the football.

Personally just being able to sell players into "nothing" (or the vampire bank, as I call it) is still so annoying. It makes no sense and ruins immersion, while proving that the game has no actual functional economy... If it did, it would not need to implement such a contrived solution.

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
il Numpty >> saturday april 11 - 13:56

"I feel you"

Oh I say! :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets

It has lead to users creating an account just to refer me to another nonsense manager game I have played before. If nothing is done here to improve this game now, my adventure of online football manager will die here too. Better to keep on with FM and FIFA

tr Hiç Kimse >> saturday april 11 - 21:02

Updates create injustice after work, so those who have used it before will want this to change, it's unfair!  We must act in such a way that everyone can be happy enough to take their labor.  Selfishness tries to cause injustice, injustice errors ...

tr Hiç Kimse
User
Registered2014-11-03
tr ℝⓔⓓ Ⓞⓒⓔⓐⓝ