Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Fix player values (24)

ee Taavi >> friday july 3 - 04:30

Best part is when you forget to relist with lower price on day 4 :)

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
nl Boy >> friday july 3 - 05:27

If restrictions are removed for non vips users should there be an extra benefit for Vip users?

nl Boy
User
Registered2014-01-12
nl Beveren
lv Tamaz >> friday july 3 - 06:57

Boy it wont be removed. Cuz only bugs (maybe) will be fixed Only! So.. we can forbet about this.

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
cy MAKAROS >> friday july 3 - 08:02

Υou will also have to change the selling price of the player in the bank in case no buyer is found.

I find it humiliating for a player of 500 million to be sold at the bank with 25.

also the inactive teams don't buy expensive players as I used to think and this is a big issue that you haven't solved yet.

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
eng Stephen >> friday july 3 - 08:57

Let’s stick to the topic please. This thread is about player values and listing them on the transfer market and not about VIP benefits or bank selling values. 

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
cy MAKAROS >> friday july 3 - 10:42

Yes that bothered you

You don't see that the game is going from bad to worse. We make suggestions for improvements and you talk as if you know everything here. So close the forum so that we don't say anything since you don't count on us.

Tragic!

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
eng Stephen >> friday july 3 - 11:05

I’m not saying that at all. The rules of the forum are that we stay on topic and not derail each topic with other ideas.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> saturday july 4 - 11:52, Edited saturday july 4 - 11:53

I've raised this in the bugs forum in the hope of getting Vincent's attention. 

Here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/bugs/1?topic=86752

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> saturday july 4 - 13:16

I’ve previously messaged him personally and posted in the admin forum about it. I wouldn’t necessarily hold your breath on this one.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach