Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

how built a bigger stadium (96)

il Numpty >> saturday august 1 - 21:51, Edited saturday august 1 - 22:06

I'm really not sure why I'm bothering to do this, but for the avoidance of any doubt the figures for stadium 11 are below. (Assumptions: you can always fill the stadium and have L10 catering with L10 staff. )

Increased stadium maintenance for L11 is 30.1 million per season.

Increased income on the first 120,000 due to the increase in ticket price is 34.2 million per season. So the increased ticket price on the first 120,000 more than covers the increased maintenance costs.

Increased income on the extra capacity of 80,000 is 212.8 million per season. In addition there is the possibility of more income from any cup and continental matches. 

So by my reckoning it will take roughly 6.5 seasons to recover the construction costs. (Plus construction time of 2.4 seasons with a CM.)

It will take longer if you can't always fill the stadium and also if you need to recover any loss of interest due to having a lower capital balance. 

It will be quicker if you also have some income from other matches. 

(All figures in RSD.) 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
uy Awful >> saturday august 1 - 22:05

inaccurate information, Numpty

its more than 6,5 seasons, and please include building time 175 days = 3 seasons .  

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
il Numpty >> saturday august 1 - 22:08, Edited saturday august 1 - 22:13

I was just adding the construction time as you posted, which is a fair point. 

If you think it's inaccurate then feel free to highlight any error. I've provided specific detailed figures and not simply picked a rabbit out of a hat... 

Alternatively you can post yours and then I can find all your mistakes. :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
uy Awful >> sunday august 2 - 07:44

take in count stadium 10, with its income and maintenance. first you need stadium 10 income, then 11. 

you made calculations from 0, like there is no stadium before lvl 11.

lmao

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
il Numpty >> sunday august 2 - 08:48, Edited sunday august 2 - 08:50

Do you understand what the word 'increased' means? It's the difference between the 2 stadiums. The difference in costs and the difference in income.

There are 3 things that increase compared to stadium 10 as a result of building stadium 11. I have itemised and calculated these separately:

1. The maintenance costs 

2. The ticket price

3. The extra capacity 

Since you seem to want the total figures rather than the increased income then using the same assumptions as before I get the following total income:

Stadium 10 - 284.7 million

Stadium 11 - 531.5 million 

Which is a difference in income of 246.8 million. This is the same amount that you get from adding up the increased income of 34.2 and 212.8 million (plus rounding errors) that I posted at the top of the page. Whichever way you do it you will always get the same answer. 

To back up your claim that it's inaccurate then you need to show where the figures are wrong. 

As you seem unable - or unwilling - to do that then be a brave lad and give us your own figures and show us how you get "15-17 seasons".  

Hilarious. :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
uy Awful >> sunday august 2 - 12:57

what a dummy !

im doing real calculations !  playing 2nd or 3rd league after sold out, and taking in count club popularity after construction work is over, attendance isnt 200k  , its  100k-115k playing against bots.

now think about museum. same investment gives more profit, but it will take more time . !

and, i have money to build stadium, but, im not gonna do this mistake. insted i will build fa4, and then.. only museum !

no worries !

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
it Dicklcheese >> sunday august 2 - 15:10

accademy player suck and have no market too...20 million sell to the bank is like a wet dream

it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
uy Awful >> sunday august 2 - 16:39

ok, i will. give me 24h

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
il Numpty >> sunday august 2 - 16:51

@Dragontao - That's straight out of the 'how not to win a debate' playbook. 

Logical fallacy number one. 

• When losing the debate, avoid the facts and attack the person. 
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> sunday august 2 - 17:18
Besides the fact that you insulted him (I guess you want another vacation), you didn't have the calculations made.

I rest my case.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
lv Ar4ers >> sunday august 2 - 17:53

Maybe awful has not right about this but we need to respect free speech

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo

By the way I believe, getting the funds for stadium 11 isn't difficult in this league... But will take me 3-4 seasons to start it

ro Andrei >> sunday august 2 - 18:03
Ar4ers: He uses his freedom of speech to insult people. That doesn't really work for me.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30