Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

what to built next (30)

il Numpty >> friday april 2 - 11:55

If you're going to stick around and build the club up then follow the advice earlier in this thread. 

Start with getting some staff and build fan shop and catering, then everything else to level 10.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng GiovanniDziadzia >> saturday april 3 - 15:03

I will do so for sure. Thanks once more. I`ll do my best :D

ng GiovanniDziadzia
Registered2020-11-20
ee onuelver >> sunday april 4 - 21:43

If you want to enjoy some achievements you should stay longer to same team. Collecting stadium 11 money may take about a year. I played about 30 seasons to get finally top league of Estonia and then stayed only for 2 seasons :( now it's my longest stint so far and i have been so high(7.) in so late phase of season only once at the end of my debut season. Ofcourse i am still relegation contender and one day going down again quite surely but every team building will take time several seasons. After relegation i surely sell again most of my players and start with young generation to upgrade academies. 

But if you get bored at lower leagues there are top league teams in Albania available. One of 5 users is disappearing then 2 oldest just chilling having no serious ambitions and another one is trying to build team better. So it's quite easy to reach for medals and euro tickets with some season of good work but you have to build it from scratch. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng holt >> saturday april 10 - 07:45

I have quite a distance to go for Stadium 11, so does it make sense to build FA 1 and Office lvl 9 before that?

I won't find the maintenance costs particularly hard to maintain after a squad downgrade.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng ipfreely >> saturday april 10 - 08:10

I would leave FA1 until after Stadium 11.  Leave Office 9 at least until you're approaching the upper limit for accruing interest; bear in mind that you would take longer to build Stadium 11 that way so may not be worth it.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
il Numpty >> saturday april 10 - 08:51, Edited saturday april 10 - 09:21

That's exactly what I did @Holt.

I built Office 9 first. I had calculated that even when I had the money for Stadium 11 it wasn't necessarily going to be worth building it because of likely attendances and the loss of interest for quite a few seasons afterwards. I decided to continue saving cash until I had more than enough to mitigate some of the lost interest.

I then decided to build FA 1 while I was waiting. The cost of which probably set me back less than a season in terms of cash balance. I then built HC 9 because my injury rate had increased.

In your case I think your popularity is far too low to even think about Stadium 11 as you can't fill Stadium 10 and in some matches you're barely filling Stadium 8.  Stadium 11 would only lose you money until your popularity has improved significantly. At least wait until you have the funds for Stadium 11 plus your maximum cash balance so you don't lose any interest. Because of your popularity I would build Office 10 and then save up roughly $2.4 billion so you maximise your interest. 

Just to put some rough numbers on it. The break even point for Stadium 11 is to have an average attendance of about 120,000 as the higher ticket price covers the increased maintenance cost.  Below 120,000 you only lose money. That assumes there is no loss of interest due to having a lower cash balance. If your balance drops below the level for maximum interest then the average attendance would need to be correspondingly higher.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> sunday april 11 - 11:17

@Numpty The league is pretty balanced in the sense that save the top two teams, everyone else is at roughly the same popularity. So filling up the stadium currently is a big enough hassle.

The shebang will have to wait.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ua Good bye >> sunday april 11 - 16:40

Okay...come to think of it am done with my fanshop@10 and I don't know what to build next even though I only depends on my home match incomes and my cash balance is low too.

Office@10 or HC@10 is on my thoughts, Stadium@11 is a long way home to generate its cash.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> sunday april 11 - 17:28

The question is how long are you actually likely to stay at the club? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> sunday april 11 - 19:54

@Numpty

Did I sound or look like someone that plans to make a next jump?

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> sunday april 11 - 20:05, Edited sunday april 11 - 20:09

I'm only asking the question for you to consider.

Your user history suggests you probably won't stay for a long time. What's the longest period you've actually stayed at any of your previous clubs? And how many clubs have you managed in the past (including other accounts)? There have been so many that you've probably lost count.

Depending on the answer you may need to be realistic in what you plan to build.

Either have a long term plan where you build and stay. Or just have some fun for a few months and spend big on players. Neither choice is necessarily wrong, but you'll never manage a big club if you keep moving.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> sunday april 11 - 20:16

Mmmmh, I have lots of thoughts on this.

But am speechless.... Numpty

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng holt >> monday april 12 - 12:46

You're speechless because of the accusation?

Or because you got caught out?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Stephen >> monday april 12 - 13:57

No need @holt. Just let it be.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng holt >> monday april 12 - 14:26

Yes chief.

eng holt