Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Adjust the highest price sold to the bank and the lowest price for the first sale (34)

eng Tottenham Hotspur >> tuesday july 13 - 12:13

Not so far back bots would make bids. For 2 or 3 seasons now I'm trying to sell one of my keepers that I bought inadvertantly - my fault I know - but no matter how much I reduce the price - bar selling it to the bank for 25M which is ridiculous considering I paid about 250M I think, although I don't recall now exactly how much but now I can't sell the damn thing. It's current market value is around 176M and I've reduced the price under 100M but still can't sell it. But curiously no bots have bid on it at all. Has that been changed at all? Why can't the bank offer me at least a reasonable price for it considering current market value set by the game? 25M is a joke! :(

eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
pii >> wednesday july 14 - 06:39
people would argue if no one wanted him for even 25m-40m why would bank give you more, at the current player value formula is gonna be huge.
except if players value is updated.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> saturday july 24 - 12:47

I get what you mean Pii but I've not put him on the list for 25m to 40m. My query is more why bots have seemingly stopped bidding, if indeed they have? 

As far as the bank's concerned, I'd hope (rather than expect) a more reasonably offer considering what I paid for it at the time. Obviously I expected I wouldn't get my money back but 25m is ridiculous! :( 

eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
il Numpty >> saturday july 24 - 13:09, Edited saturday july 24 - 13:16

I agree that bots don't seem to be bidding very frequently. A few seasons ago I would probably sell at least half of my farm players to bots. But I've hardly sold any to bots in recent seasons. Not absolutely sure why that is, but the game has got a bit smaller and the lower tier has disappeared in a few countries so that's probably the reason. 

As for selling your player we all know the bank guarantees the price at $25 million. Above that value you are at the mercy of the normal market forces.  What you actually paid for him has no bearing on his true value. 

The real problem here is it's very difficult to sell players for around $50 million because if you're starting at 50% of $500m it takes at least a week to get the price down that low and it's impossible to sell them during mid-season.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Sazz >> sunday july 25 - 10:58

Been trying to sell the same players for I think 8 transfer windows now, with the same mindset of “I paid 200m+ for them, I’d want at least like 100 in return”.. Been trying to let go of that slowly and last window I had them both drop to 60m or so. All while I believe that getting an equal replacement for the same amount was impossible.

Needless to say, they’re on the TL again and they’re probably going to be sold to the bank or become staffmembers relatively soon.

Game is dead. Only thing you can consistently rely on is to reel cheap & hopeful youth prospects into your flourishing club so that you can show them the amazing facilities and have them familiarize themselves with the pros, while wondering what the f they are doing there in the first place because they couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn.. Only to ruin their hopes and dreams completely by selling them to the bank and making sure they are never allowed to play their favourite sport again..

nl Sazz
Registered2016-03-25
il Numpty >> sunday july 25 - 11:13, Edited sunday july 25 - 11:16

Without VIP I don't have enough transfer slots to keep listing players. So mine get one shot at gradual reductions and then go straight to the bank. If they don't sell the first time then that's a pretty good indication they probably won't sell easily the second time. 

Last window I had one player selling for around $35-36 million and got a message from someone saying he would bid $27 million if I relisted him as that was more than the bank value.

But he could easily have bid 80% which would have been about $28-29 million anyway...  so he went to the bank. :)

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> sunday july 25 - 23:59

I have bot bids on 2 of my 3 farmed players that are on the TM. I don't seem to have a massive problem attracting bids from botteams. I always try and list when a player is worth around $27m-$31m, listing them for $31.25m. Normally if they are worth more than $31.25m, I don't get a bid and have to sell them to the bank.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> tuesday july 27 - 00:22

Well something weird happened. I put him on the market *again* and this time, although the bid was less than my reduced price on the TL, I did accept the offer and got a message he had been sold ... so why, pray tell, is he still in my reserve list? Most odd indeed.

eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
il Numpty >> tuesday july 27 - 00:26

He's *Awaiting review* @TH

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> tuesday july 27 - 00:26

Look here's the message ... 

Today - 01:13, From: Secretary

The transfer of Jimmy Gardner was completed today. He will play for  Hoan Kiem FC, rumours circulate that roughly $ 83 486 401 was paid for this transfer.

Mancunian's Spurs reacted to be happy that Jimmy Gardner found a new club and wish him good luck in this new challenge..

There's another saying the money is paid and in the bank ... so go take a look at my reserves! :)

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1876721

To say I'm confused now is an understatement lol

eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
il Numpty >> tuesday july 27 - 00:33, Edited tuesday july 27 - 00:34

You get the 'transfer completed' message for all players whether they are reviewed by Admin or not. 

Despite the message if they're awaiting review then the player stays at your club and you don't get the money until the review has completed. Only then does the player get transferred and you get the money.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> tuesday july 27 - 00:34

As Numpty said, he's awaiting review:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1876721/transfer

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> tuesday july 27 - 02:26

Yeah thanks Numpty/davo ... just noticed that myself. Well having *finally* sold him and around half his market value, they better not say no!! LOL

eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> wednesday july 28 - 12:20

Well everything went through just fine thankfully. At least much better than the paultry, miserable 25m the bank were offering! lol

eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
nl Sazz >> wednesday july 28 - 14:16

You’re extemely lucky you got more than bank value for him to be honest. 

nl Sazz
Registered2016-03-25