Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

money or fans for my team. (21)

nl Losing >> wednesday august 18 - 13:24

I haven't heard about the bug if you add a CM, only about removal. It should be fine to add one during construction, just only remove when you've finished a building and before you start the new one. 

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
il Numpty >> wednesday august 18 - 13:52

Base build time for Stadium 10 is 109.5 days. With a CM level 10 this reduces to 76.65 days. 

Another level 4 CM will reduce that by a further 12%, which is 9.198 days, so you wouldn't gain anything by waiting 9 days. 

There's no need to fire him either. You can employ a 2nd CM at any time and when it works correctly the bonus is recalculated.  (The bug occurs on removal which is when you might need to be careful.)

In my opinion you'd probably be better off keeping the 2 fan shop staff anyway. The extra popularity is probably worth just as much as saving a few days on the building time. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> wednesday august 18 - 14:10, Edited wednesday august 18 - 14:12
ok thanks gu¥s
i wanted to fire fs staff to avoid story, but no need, i will quickly start the building now.
so far const time is 93days,
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
il Numpty >> wednesday august 18 - 14:18

Presumably that's a 15% reduction so not a level 10 CM then. In which case a second (L4) CM would save you a bit more around 11 days.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> wednesday august 18 - 19:37, Edited wednesday august 18 - 19:38

At least before then ( when your stadium 10 is complete ) I have generate enough money to build my stadium 11.

xxxxxxx

Good luck mate @ pii

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
pii >> sunday july 17 - 21:09
So he couldn't save for his st lvl 11 money until i'm close building mine.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02