Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Free agent players (20)

it Dave >> sunday july 3 - 12:11

@Numpty

I use € not $ so in my currency, maximum price is €458M

it Dave
User
Registered2019-02-21
it AC Valdinievole
it Dave >> sunday july 3 - 12:29

Can someone explain me why Vincent left the game? Is there "another" Vincent that could make something? If there isn't, is Vincent so irreplaceable?

it Dave
User
Registered2019-02-21
it AC Valdinievole
il Numpty >> sunday july 3 - 19:09, Edited sunday july 3 - 19:14

Everyone has different currencies. Mine is the £ (pound), so to avoid confusion I always use the RS Dollar (RSD) on the main forum, as that's the main currency that everything else is based on. The number is available if you 'mouseover' other currencies.  

The conversion factor from RSD to Euros is 100/109, so the maximum player value in Euros should be  458 715 596 which is then rounded to the nearest thousand. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Dave >> sunday july 3 - 21:33

Yes I know, thanks for the discussion. But I would Like to know something else on Vincent, is there a thread where somebody speak about him and his decisione to go away? Can you link me that please? 

it Dave
User
Registered2019-02-21
it AC Valdinievole
il Numpty >> monday july 4 - 02:27

That's the problem, he didn't say anything just disappeared. There was quite a big thread a while ago discussing his disappearance and if you want to search the forum I'm sure you can find it.

He only seems to put in an appearance if there's a really big problem that takes the site down. Other major bugs don't get fixed.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets