Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10371)

us Peter >> friday november 30 - 16:54

I’m going to heed your advice and upgrade my HC as soon as I can.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ca Jax >> friday november 30 - 20:49, Edited friday november 30 - 20:49

0-2-1 Against the Montreal Impact ends up being a season killer for me.  Not sure I could have overcome the gap with this alone but it would have been interesting, at least.

Disappointed in the season based on the lack of silverware.  The team itself had a solid season, though.

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
it Croce >> friday november 30 - 23:58

someone explain me this shit
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-14756548

season lost for what?!!
Sometimes I wonder why I'm still here

it Croce
User
Registered2014-07-02
ee onuelver >> saturday december 1 - 04:28

@Croce

What you expect when none of your defenders have Correct? Typical reason of cards and penalties amount. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
us Peter >> saturday december 1 - 16:30, Edited saturday december 1 - 16:31

Twice in the last three matches now, the referee has awarded a free kick at the last minute of the half then didn’t allow the free kick to be taken.

Both matches were crucial ones, and an extra goal would have been the deciding factor in both.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Mercuric >> saturday december 1 - 18:47, Edited saturday december 1 - 18:47

Referees don't have to allow corners, either, but the match engine will extend the game indefinitely if the defense puts the ball out for another corner.

It's inconsistent to allow for one situation but not the other.

us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
ee Kaarel >> saturday december 1 - 20:22

Wanted to get 3rd place to get str8 to europe, but got 2nd and have to play play offs.... Urgggh... 

ee Kaarel
User
Registered2013-12-25
ee Anonüümsed Alkohoolikud
eng Yid >> sunday december 2 - 12:39

My bad luck as an international manager just keeps amazing me.

Already dreading the so and so has withdrawn from your international team messages before i logged on this morning. And of course with Faroe Islands amazingly sitting top of there qualifying group and actually having a real chance of qualifying for a majour tournament for the first time my dread was duelly realised as i now face 3 key games without my top keeper and no doubt more withdrawl messages to come.frown

However my bad luck also hit me with a double whammy with my top midfielder also injured for what looks like at least 2 of these 3 games.

Last time round i lost my best forward amoungst other players to the play-offs and it is harder enough to qualify for these tournaments with your best players let alone when you keep having your chances greatly reduced by losing key players that in some cases can't be replaced.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
it Croce >> sunday december 2 - 16:25

@onuelver
still don't understand the final result at home, against an unbalanced team that has at most 3 decent players.

it Croce
User
Registered2014-07-02
ee onuelver >> sunday december 2 - 23:37

You need just 1 defensive player sent off and all defensive line collapses and sometimes just one shot from opponent to concede. Non-correct defence may work overall normally when you are clearly stronger and can keep opponent out from shooting but against equal or stronger teams it will cost many points. 

I remember in Estonian league times when one of teams had best players by star value but finished in mid-table because his players had no Correct and were always in top of card collectors. He was able to win leaders one day and soon lose like 1-5 to relegation candidate at home because of early red card. 

Another weak spots in your team are midfielders that are no AM no DM and bad attributes on forwards. Don't stuck on star value with midfielders: yep this profile gives highest star value but they work worse. AM work nicely even without dueling (as passing will be higher) and DM need more dueling than passing. Any correct defender will be better on DM position than your DMs. Maybe they give less assists but defensive work they do better. All these aspects prevent you from League 1 where you should belong by star value. Right attributes matter damn much: https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/league-ee.19/level-2/group-1/results/15

Just look where i was on table with my points before i got my first Playmaker. At least half of teams had none of them and my team was more than 1 star weaker than any other team, mostly over 2 stars. Last place was presumed to be normal even by me....but check the final table too.

And more than 20 seasons later i still sit in League 2 and ready to lose another promotion playoffs in first round. Ofcourse it would be joke to play in Estonian L1 with 8* keeper laughing

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
hr v >> monday december 3 - 14:57

summary of my season:

Out of CL in bad way; Out of EL in one strange game in QF; out of NC on penalties in QF. Only positive was league where I dominated competition. Well, better something than nothing I guess...

hr v
Registered2013-02-04
eng Monk >> thursday december 6 - 11:14

Nearly.

That best sums up my monks' season. We lost in the final of the youth cup (again) to Yellen (again). Last season we lost on penalties aet. This time my centre back thought he'd start the penalties in the 119th minute and save my strikers the embarressment of ballooning the ball over the bar. Congratulations to Yellen.

In the cup we beat top rivals Parma 3-0 , Libreville on penalties and then lost to Nuno Giga's Arneiro 1-3 in the final. Well done to them.

In the league we came second, just one point behind the winners Parma. This is despite beating them twice in the league 3-0 and 6-0. 

Team strengthening is the order of the day and let's hope my new striker can make all the difference. Bring on season 42!

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
ee onuelver >> thursday december 6 - 14:21, Edited thursday december 6 - 14:23

Sixth player in a row on my second team born 15,06(my last YC10 player) or older. What the hell is wrong with my -27w staff?? Now it's supertalent chance wasted.

Fatos Bufi 15y, 18w 11 * Today Today - 16:09    

Vedat Emini 15y, 18w 11   tuesday december 4 - 05:59    

Genci Dzaferi 15y, 12w 11   9 friday november 9 - 15:24    

Ilia Berisha 15y, 10w 11    thursday november 1 - 16:46    

Jàpku Gacaferi 15y, 20w 11    thursday october 18 - 17:35    

Arben Syla 15y, 6w 10    saturday september 29 - 19:12

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02