Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

pt Sir Alex >> thursday december 6 - 18:42, Edited thursday december 6 - 18:43

I need 5.500M€ (+/-) for the next upgrades (YA5/FA5) in the next seasons! yell

Where is the Bank now? yell

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
lv Dainix >> thursday december 6 - 19:24

YA5 and FA5 is not real! 

lv Dainix
User
Registered2014-04-15
lv SK Latgols
ro Andrei >> thursday december 6 - 19:29
On behalf of the Liechtenstein NT, I want to thank the incompetent physios from the home clubs of the two injured players from my starting 11. What kind of a facility are you running there anyway?

If it wasn't a slim chance to get a point away from the Latvia game tomorrow, now it surely is slim. Probably downgraded to 'very slim' even.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
pt Sir Alex >> thursday december 6 - 19:41

I don´t care if it is real or not Dainix, i'll build them right away.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
eng Yid >> friday december 7 - 13:34

Ok so after 5 European qualifyiers with my first choice keeper i  was top of my group with 3 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat with 4 goals scored and only 1 conceaded. My chances of qualifying pretty good. Then along came the play-offs and off went my first choice keeper. 3 games later, 1 win and 2 defeats, 2 goals scored and 4 conceaded. I am now 3rd in the group and 4 points behind the top 2 with my chances of qualifying now slim at best. This system of losing players to the play-offs is simply not fair on NT managers especcially those of smaller nations who do not have such a big pool of players to choose from. We need a system that is both fair to NT managers and Club managers or there needs to be a change in the fixtures so 3 key matches are not played at the same time of the play-offs.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Lee >> saturday december 8 - 18:50

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-14934892

An embarrassingly one-sided playoff 2nd leg, and 10 minutes of my life I won't get back.

Oh well, will just have to get promoted again.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ee onuelver >> saturday december 8 - 20:37

I lost away match on 89th minutes goal 0-1 and had 2-0 lead most of home match and then lost all thanks to owngoal on last 10 minutes. Plus my AM got early injury in second match and he was subbed with DM frown 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
lv Tamaz >> monday december 10 - 10:55

Too bad to see 1-1 against Ukraine :/

needed 3p 

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
hr v >> monday december 10 - 15:30

Crazy game:

https://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/info/match-14932496

hr v
Registered2013-02-04
lv Gipsons >> tuesday december 11 - 19:31

This must be a joke

https://rockingsoccer.com/lv/futbols/info/match-15010158

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
ca Jax >> thursday december 13 - 14:44

LMAO!  I've tried to buy this one player about 3 times now over the course of 3 seasons.  Nobody else ever bids and he's not even THAT good.  (less than 130M)

Anyway, this dude is obsessed with getting what he paid back.  Good on him but I don't need the player so...  I'd have taken the 10m loss and moved on.  I'll keep him on the shortlist so that when he transfers for half of his asking price, I will feel vindicated.

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
eng Yid >> saturday december 15 - 19:35, Edited saturday december 15 - 19:36

Well thnx again ME I can always rely on you to screw me over in a crucial must win NT game. This time a totaly random red card in the 11th minute with my only foul in 90 mins. Still got a draw with 10 men so maybe, just maybe had I stayed with 11 men on the pitch I might just have taken the 3 points and still be in with a chance. :(

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Yid >> saturday december 15 - 19:39

Totaly agree Dragontao they give all us NT managers  a bad name. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
ee Balthazor >> saturday december 15 - 20:21

There is one big problem: many smaller countries have no candidates, so after elections they get just random candidate, who was not selected to somewhere.

@Yid You had to win at least with +2 goals to catch Norway and then it would be only just chance with 3rd place as Greece will play with my Austria, who has no scorers (as you remember) because local work with youths is quite dreadful.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn