Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9157)

every team now will like to face me in the African league quarter final.
I just got the job done again.. am still the weakest team around lol.

Beware am a Giant killer.,
za Oom Koenraad >> tuesday june 18 - 10:59

Lol don't celebrate easy Done.

But keep up the good work 

za Oom Koenraad
User
Registered2015-10-23
ss Al-Malakia FC
au davo >> wednesday june 19 - 10:46

Won the league and the cup on the same day laughingcool

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
congrat @devo...

I have been drawn against one the favourite to win the competition.. My stopping him depend on stopping his two 20stars players lol.
au davo >> wednesday june 19 - 12:25

I got drawn against 7x Asian Champions League winner, SPL Michael Jackson with his 6 20star players and a team with an average of 19.4 - needless to say, I did not progress any further.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
@davo at least our fans will understand
ee Taavi >> saturday june 22 - 01:54

Just passed Dragontao in the rankings list with this post. Good times

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ca Ron >> monday june 24 - 08:39

Finally won my 1st ever League Championship....Combine it with The Cup this season as well for a perfect duo...

ca Ron
User
Registered2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
nl Joddit >> monday june 24 - 12:53

Congrats!

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
ca Jax >> monday june 24 - 15:37

Congrats Ron!

I've just finished building YA3.  It's been a while because I was half expecting a new youth upon completion lol.

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
us Stephen(Seaburn Beach)'s Wicked(Fuck fake Friends) >> monday june 24 - 18:14, Edited monday june 24 - 18:15

Cup final is tomorrow but is not a fair call for me and my team, our opponent is very strong. 

only miracles is needed for us to win and secondly, we are going to be promoted and we totally need this money. 

hello friends,  the league games ends today and right now we are through from th season of breath taking. 

We Came,  We Saw, and We Conquer! 

we used this moment to appreciate all to our Fans,  Tickets  Buyers and the Admins for there hard work so far.

Today,  I took this team to the upper league and I came and qualified for runner up in Cup . so this season is a FAVOUR 

us cdowne >> wednesday june 26 - 12:41

Happy to have won the USA league. Season 16 was the last time a team other than the Pittsburgh Riverhounds won the league. 

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
eng Stephen >> wednesday june 26 - 12:52

Huge achievement, well done @cdowne!

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
vi inayima >> thursday june 27 - 12:55
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/league-nu.45/level-1/group-1