Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

pl Katian >> sunday january 27 - 17:57

Come on guys. BOT is buying player for almost 100% value and 133 000 000 RSD when I can't sell player very often for closly 50% of estimated value. Really? This is example: https://rockingsoccer.com/pl/pilka+nozna/info/player-1417920

pl Katian
User
Registered2013-06-16
pl Biały Legion
pt Sir Alex >> sunday january 27 - 18:34, Edited sunday january 27 - 18:48

Loan rules and restrictions says so.

Sorry Namejs but unfortunately it is not true again. undecided

If that were so we would not be able to use U21 players in the U21 team and it's not at all the case, and if it was i would agree with that, but it is not, and the rules say we have to use them either in the league or in the under-21 league enough games, that is, 20 games at least 45 '.

I do not ask players on loan at about 40 seasons and i loan out all seasons, so i know how it is and how it could be.

Katian, random lucky is not for everyone cry

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
lv Namejs >> sunday january 27 - 19:20

OMG! The same old song if it is allowed it is okay. It is allowed to drive naked in car but that doesn't mean it is ok. 

Loan restriction doesn't allow loan in weak player. It is specific enough to understand what is ment by this rule. As I said earlier, You don't break rules You try to bend them. You can say whatever You want but what You trying to do is not leggit, it is just finding gapes in rules and trying to use them in Your favour. If that would be mine player who ended up in Your team and used as You plan it, I'd be dissapointed.

You can get that player You look for. Just sale all players who will trigger this restriction and no problem. Will You do so? Probably not. So there it is. You want to loan in player who is not needed for you club. Therefor You are not allowed to loan him. That is why these rules exist. 

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
il joest5 >> sunday january 27 - 20:21

I'm not talking about rules but about opinions. In my opinion a team that loan a player should of course be forced to play him at least 20 league games but I can see no reason why a player should get some extra xp when he is loaned.

Rearding trying to win u21 cups then of course you can built a team that is good enough for that but you also have to think about the future and if you have a group of strong field players that are more or less the same age you would prefer a goalkeeper that is few years older then those players because he will become a first team player when he will be much older than them. You wont buy a good and expensive player just for 1-2 seasons and for u21 tournaments.

I know the rules but in my opinion loan players should get the same xp for u21 or regular league game. that way:

1. players wont be given extra xp for no reason.

2. there will be less frustration because managers wont mind if there loaned players play in u21 or regular league games.

3. If a team need only 1 or 2 youth players to become competitive in u21 cups the manager of that team wont have to spent too much money by buying those players and if he will loan those players he wont hurt the teams who loaned those players.

il joest5
Translator
Registered2013-02-07
lv Namejs >> sunday january 27 - 21:08

1. There is reason why players get more XP, They play at higher range games;

2. That is not enough reason for such changes. If someone feels frustrated about it, that is his rights, completely wrong but still;

3. Youth tournament shouldn't be competition for who to loan players in. If one wants to win such tournament, have Your own players for that, if You don't, wait till You'll have. Trying to win U 21 cometitions with loaned Youth players when You have one of top team in Your country is cheap.

When loaning out many managers try to get their players more games, not only competitive league games but also U21 league matches for position experience. There is big difference wether player gets 20 games in U 21 league at parent club or over 50 if he is played in both first team and U 21 league games at loaned club.

If XP restriction would be implemented U 21 player loans would drop significantly. Even from managers who claims that they don't care where their loanies play.

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
nl Joddit >> sunday january 27 - 21:32

At some point you would expect me to win a 50-50 bid, right??

It has to happen at some point, don't you think??

F*** me!

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> sunday january 27 - 23:14

In real life, clubs loan young players out so they can play first team matches usually at a lower level. Any youngster that wasn't getting the expected matches would be recalled by the parent club. I would expect RS to try and mirror that. 

When I borrow U21 players myself, I expect them to play their quota of 20 matches for my first team, and not for the U21s,. Otherwise why would the loaning club bother loaning them out, and I wouldn't want to let the loaning manager down. 

There's already a restriction that loaned players can't be moved to the reserve squad, and I would propose also making them unavailable for the U21 league games, and then there's no dispute about where they play. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ru Eric_Cantonais >> monday january 28 - 08:43

@ Katian  this transfer should be cancelled. It's an undue and unfair advantage, moreover to a club who doesnt need it.

ru Eric_Cantonais
User
Registered2013-08-11
fr Le Feu Occulte
us Peter >> monday january 28 - 18:05

I'm furious right now. A transfer was rejected for me because either they thought I was cheating with another manager, or I was simply bidding too much money (it's my freaking money and I can spend it however I wish, as long as I'm not actually cheating). As I speak, the player was put for a lower price and it's going to go to the next round, for EXACTLY THE SAME PRICE THAT IT WAS REJECTED AT EARLIER. Only this time, I will lose the player to another manager. I'm sure the transfer will be accepted then.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ro Andrei >> monday january 28 - 18:52
You should've discussed this with the admins and not posting it here, Peter. If you did discuss it, please ignore my previous statement.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
us Peter >> tuesday january 29 - 02:21

I feel like I need to say this.

Managers that leave a lot of untrained XP on their prospects before selling them are real morons. Complete knuckleheads. There is one particular prospect I'm looking at right now, who has spent 2 whole seasons with his club playing (at least) all possible U21 matches. The manager has used next to none of it. The guy is going to be bought, and approximately 75k XP will go down the drain.

Like wtf is wrong with these people?

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
eng Kezza >> tuesday january 29 - 10:32, Edited tuesday january 29 - 10:32

I thought you couldn't list a player with over 5k untrained xp.. guess you can frown

eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
il Numpty >> tuesday january 29 - 10:46

Only 5,000 xp gets transferred, Kezza. 

My view is that what other people do is their own problem,  if xp gets wasted on quality players then it makes them a bit cheaper to buy if you're looking for bargains. There's always 2 sides to the coin. :)

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> tuesday january 29 - 13:48

You can’t list a loan player with more than 5k experience.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach