Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

lv Namejs >> tuesday january 29 - 14:00

FC Turku #4 changed their mind about selling Manne Hutarovich and removed him from the transfer list. Teams can do this up to an hour after putting a player on the list.

Someone had to take over club before an hour since bid past yell

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
fr Rick Sanchez >> wednesday january 30 - 18:00, Edited wednesday january 30 - 18:02

An other purchase from a bot https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1623789

This could not be allowed.

fr Rick Sanchez
User
Registered2017-01-01
ee Taavi >> wednesday january 30 - 19:30

Wtf thats ridiculous

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
gr PMK >> wednesday january 30 - 22:01

bots don't cheat 

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20
ca Alex Seymour >> wednesday january 30 - 23:04

The bot got him below market value. Seems fine to me!

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
pt Sir Alex >> wednesday january 30 - 23:59, Edited thursday january 31 - 00:00

True bots don´t cheat but it is very unfair some players are sold for this prices and others don´t. More random.
If it was a manager, these bids it was rejected for sure. So these bids must be rejectd also.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
ca Alex Seymour >> thursday january 31 - 04:55

I don't see the problem with it. Yes it's a little pricey but it is a 22 year old with playmaker and other good traits. He'd make a good DM if he was in a decent managers hands and be worth more in a few seasons. However the bot will destroy him. It's a wasted player rather then a 'bot cheat' transfer.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
pl Katian >> thursday january 31 - 15:58

When similar players are going for 50% of value, but BOTs are buying them for 100% - this is a problem, because this is advantage (I think for random players, but it is) for some players. Noone would buy this guy for 180 000 000 $. I don't know why are these bids accepted and when admins are rejecting transfers? In my opinion BOT-s shouldn't pay more than 100 000 000 RSD or they should offer about 50% of amount of all players over this price. If some BOT would have 10 000 000 000 RSD you will allow to buy them players for 2 mln $ when similar are not selling for 1.2 mln $?

pl Katian
User
Registered2013-06-16
pl Biały Legion
ca Alex Seymour >> thursday january 31 - 20:30

The Bot payed below market price. If you have a problem with it (which I have stated that I don't) then the problem lies in the fact that the market valuation is too high and should be changed. This maybe the issue.

In one thread you have people saying bots should be buying decent players to make the teams competitive so new players inherit decent teams, and here people are complaining they are buying decent players for below market value.

Is everything wrong with the game then??

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
pt Sir Alex >> thursday january 31 - 20:37, Edited thursday january 31 - 20:39

In one thread you have people saying bots should be buying decent players to make the teams competitive so new players inherit decent teams (...)

This is very good Alex, so lets do it but not just for some of us randomly. Let´s kill the banks and lets improve this but with good bases. Starting with this; the same for all of us.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
ca Alex Seymour >> thursday january 31 - 20:41

It happens in real life though. I didn't hear the Portuguese teams complaining when Man United randomly payed a crap tonne of money for Bebé. I am sure most other teams in the world would have payed half his market valuation or less ;-)

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
pt Sir Alex >> thursday january 31 - 20:46, Edited thursday january 31 - 20:46

That´s true Alex, RL has huge problems also, you know. We don´t need the same problems of RL here.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
ru Eric_Cantonais >> friday february 1 - 17:50

I hate managers who wait the very last minute to bid on a player and win the auction. Third time it happens to me during this transfer window.

ru Eric_Cantonais
User
Registered2013-08-11
fr Le Feu Occulte
lv Gipsons >> friday february 1 - 20:11

I also do like this when I really want a player. It's not my fault that someone do not want to pay asking price.

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas