Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

ru Eric_Cantonais >> friday february 1 - 20:34

This also happens when you bid asking price and someone bids 1000rsd more than you...

ru Eric_Cantonais
User
Registered2013-08-11
fr Le Feu Occulte
ca Jax >> friday february 1 - 22:33

Apparently, my lineup didn't save today.  An excellent start to the season... 

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
ee onuelver >> monday february 4 - 14:31

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15451705

Plenty of chances and dominating but not even a draw. I was not far from being seeded team for this round but got one of possible strongest opponents and will loose my ranking for next seasons. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
no Chris >> monday february 4 - 17:31, Edited monday february 4 - 17:31

BAD Day!!!

sometimes the goalkeeper is world class, sometimes not.

no Chris
Registered2014-08-24
nl Joddit >> monday february 4 - 21:17

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15385332

Just for once: STOP A SHOT!!

Out in the first round of the U21s cup, ME is taking the piss once again. Better in every department, but my GK's plus an injury just after half time really got me...

First choice GK: 3 matches; 5 shots on target conceded; 5 goals conceded. Well done!!

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
hu Zsone >> tuesday february 5 - 06:43

i have 45m$ and want to build the fanshop 10 which cost 23m$ and i can't.How much i need more to build it?anyone knows?

• The board refused your request to upgrade this building. They don't think the club is ready to pay for the extra maintenance costs.
hu Zsone
User
Registered2016-07-14
lv Gipsons >> tuesday february 5 - 08:28

I think You will be able to build after home game. As far as I remember than at start of the season, if You have small amount of money than system should see that there is some income. So I think You will be good to go after home game

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
hu Zsone >> tuesday february 5 - 08:45

i already played a game in a new stadium.After finishind the 120k stadium i wanted fanshop 10 so when he didn't let me i started museum 2,now that its finished and wanted to build the fanshop still didn't let me,i even tryed building catering 9 which is only 7m$ but didn't let me so now building museum 3 to not lose any time.Tomorrow i will have another home game,i hope he lets me than to build the fanshop 10.

hu Zsone
User
Registered2016-07-14
nl Koen >> tuesday february 5 - 08:59

If I remember correctly, the condition of the board at the start of the season is that you must have savings so that you can afford the building cost plus two seasons of increased maintenancecost. Which explains why the board opposes. The maintenancepart deminishes when you can show your stadiumincome can cover that. No idea about the underlying formula of how that deminishes though. So I can't be of any real help...  

nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
lv Namejs >> tuesday february 5 - 11:20

It is simple: board need to see that club can afford facilities. In order to do so You must either: have enough money to support new facility for 2 seasons or have positive daily balance. Here is where those home games come in play. Your daily balance consists of daily incomes and expenses. part of those (nonfluctual) can be seen at Finance page in brackets. Fluctuate part of daily incomes is stadium income. Basically divide stadium income with season day and add to daily incomes. If this brings You in green Your OK to build "old" facilities.

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
hu Zsone >> tuesday february 5 - 12:35

I understund what your saying but it doesn't work that way exactly as you described.Because before stadium upgrade i had YA3,YA1 and stadium 9,scout12,fanshop 9 so i was already in huge negative daily balance when i started stadium 10 so with the logic you described i wouldb't be able to build stadium 10 which costs 406ml$ and i had just a little more than that and on daily basis i was already losing a lot.

hu Zsone
User
Registered2016-07-14
lv Namejs >> tuesday february 5 - 13:18, Edited tuesday february 5 - 13:19

Did You count stadium profit in daily incomes? Was the building started before or after beggining of new season (day 52 of last season or day 1 of new season makes big difference)?

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
hu Zsone >> tuesday february 5 - 18:54

it started before the new season.At the moment maintance cos+wages - sponsor=-3.4m$/day

If i count last sesaons stadium income/52 dayis 2.25m$/day so still in minus.It can be coz last season i stopped being a VIP member so the sponsorship is also lower.

So does that mean iwont beable to build fanshop 10 the whole season?:)

hu Zsone
User
Registered2016-07-14
ee Taavi >> wednesday february 6 - 06:36, Edited wednesday february 6 - 14:33
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15451780

i was like funk this , and then i was like ohhh its the second match and i got through...lol

(Mod-edit: Language!)
ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> wednesday february 6 - 08:42

I thought this site was supposed to be child friendly? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets