Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10368)

ee Taavi >> sunday march 31 - 08:53

That sell is like winning the lottery

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ee Kaarel >> sunday march 31 - 12:18

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1645444. 

Noticed similliar transfer bit time ago in my league. 

Kind of confusing why bots buy bang average player with 500m while no bot buys alot better players with 200m when there are no bidders. 

ee Kaarel
User
Registered2013-12-25
ee Anonüümsed Alkohoolikud
ee Balthazor >> sunday march 31 - 15:31

Another similarity: both bots lost their owners quite recently before that. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ca Alex Seymour >> monday april 1 - 03:33, Edited monday april 1 - 04:44

@Tavi I went out and bought 490 million lottery tickets with the money and won bugger all.

On another note, I had him listed at 300M RSD I think and the bot came in with max bid on it. Very strange. I think the issue here is that the market value of players needs adjusting. The bot still bought under market price, so if there is a problem, that is where it lies.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
rs Sale >> tuesday april 9 - 07:21

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15580918

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
hu David >> tuesday april 9 - 17:43

WHY is it possible, that some managers don't put some better players in the first team, than don't make tactic for the game, and these players are in the starting 11?
WHY is it often, that these teams get a huge advantage on these games, where the manager don't care about the team?

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
us Peter >> wednesday april 10 - 01:14

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15799271

Nice first champions league game !!

Love the OP forwards in the opposition !!

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
fr Mediasoc >> wednesday april 10 - 09:22

Big up to the nederlands national team...

Our best player was injured for the final match of the world cup qualifications against the nederlands... this player belongs to a team of nederlands...  he was not treated of course before the match... A draw would have eliminated the nederlands...

As Clooney says : "what else"

fr Mediasoc
Translator
Registered2013-05-13
fr Olympique Strasbourg
nl Koen >> wednesday april 10 - 10:03

Oh, come on... That's ridiculous, and I detest the accusation.

That's my player, and the reason is like I let you know through messages is that healing him is way too expensive. It has nothing to do with the fact that I am dutch. I am playing this game as a clubmanager, and I chose not to spend 42 million euro's to do you/the french NT a favour. 

nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
il Numpty >> wednesday april 10 - 11:34, Edited wednesday april 10 - 11:35

This discussion should be had in private. 

It's wrong to cast such aspersions in public, so I'm not surprised that he's irritated. 

Regardless of the amount, if Koen says that it's too expensive then that should be taken at face value. It's not up to us to decide how someone else should spend their money, whether in-game or real life. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets