Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

nl Koen >> wednesday april 10 - 13:55

@Numpty

You are completely right. And we HAD this discussion in private. I'm flabbergasted to find this on the forum a few days later. 

nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
ee Taavi >> wednesday april 10 - 16:09, Edited wednesday april 10 - 16:10

Yeah , healing has gotten super expensive , i would do the same as Koen

Think the healing system needs a small change , healing is becoming as expensive as some clubs seasonal profits

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ee onuelver >> wednesday april 10 - 21:19

@Mediasoc

At same time Koen can't play that player too for his team in much more than one match and must use weaker ones. 

Manager of club has here much more power than you maybe imagine: if i get very raged at my keeper i can fire him at once. Nobody can save him then (just like on TW when i put him high asking price and select sell to bank if nobody pays that). Just geting very unpopular in the eyes of Guadeloupe fans :D and relegated from League 1 (but that was possible result then anyway)

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
us Stephen(Seaburn Beach)'s Wicked(Fuck fake Friends) >> thursday april 11 - 14:25, Edited thursday april 11 - 14:25

What's happening to the server Of this game.... Logging in have been bad

eng Yid >> thursday april 11 - 14:31

I had to wait over 3 hours today to get on frown

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
ee Taavi >> thursday april 11 - 14:46

I usually use the "nap" fix if i cant log in , works every time, just take a few hour nap and log in again :)

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ro Andrei >> thursday april 11 - 15:07
Seriously, what's going on with the server?
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
hr Kupus >> thursday april 11 - 15:50

@Andrei

Solved according to Vincent in the bug forum.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum

Well not only  this game,  but other games also.