Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

ro Andrei >> wednesday january 22 - 14:26
Congratulations, Brother Monk!
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
il Numpty >> wednesday january 22 - 16:35

With 7 consecutive doubles, Monk seems to be making a habit of it ...

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us Peter >> wednesday january 22 - 16:45

I'm in the relegation playoffs. The mission was to get last place, but this will be fine. Hopefully next season it will be worth it for me to actually attend matches

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Peter >> tuesday january 28 - 23:38

Successfully threw the relgation playoffs. Maybe I will have the motivation to actually show up for matches next season.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ee Balthazor >> wednesday january 29 - 19:35

For me it worked vice versa: last season I was more attracted to my second team fighting against relegation(in money collecting phase playing mostly with homegrown players) than first team fighting for unwanted euro spot (team is not ready for that). I would not be shocked in case of relegation after spending half of season on last place, but found some form on last period and in final match pushed my opponent to playoffs. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ro Andrei >> saturday february 1 - 14:11
Well, now I can honestly say I made a mark with this team. A small one, but it counts for me.

My first win in a continental competition. And also probably the first time I progress to the next round of a continental competition.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
nl Joddit >> monday february 3 - 16:52

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-17512336

Alright, I will admit. We may have stolen one today. :wink:

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
lt Barzda >> tuesday february 4 - 16:12

I saw some teams with high level facilieties just have shit squads, like max 20y players, and they dont compete, they just train players - sell, maybe they trying to save in 5-10 seasons a big amount of money ? :D

lt Barzda
User
Registered2019-02-17
lt FK Barzda

No they are waiting for their future academy player's from that high facilities to fully mature. 

ee Taavi >> tuesday february 4 - 16:59

They will play imaginary CLs once everyone quits

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
lt Barzda >> tuesday february 4 - 18:54

@Don x no no no thats the point, they buy s hit players, and you cant find talents in their teams :D

lt Barzda
User
Registered2019-02-17
lt FK Barzda
nl Joddit >> tuesday february 4 - 20:59

I don't think having a squad of young players is necessarily a bad idea. Making money to build your club is a vital part of this game. This is one way to get there. 

No need to disrespect anyone. 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
lt Barzda >> tuesday february 4 - 22:09

I wasnt disrespecting anyone :0

lt Barzda
User
Registered2019-02-17
lt FK Barzda
lt Barzda >> tuesday february 4 - 22:16

https://rockingsoccer.com/lt/soccer/info/player-1739713

What could I improve in this player? 

lt Barzda
User
Registered2019-02-17
lt FK Barzda
ee onuelver >> wednesday february 5 - 16:32

More blocking i think. He is similar to my keeper Antoshin who i can't use much in League 1. Some say that keepers reach to right level after 30 when other players are maybe too old. He is just missing one season of xp he could have.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back