Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

us Peter >> tuesday may 14 - 19:36

I just want FA2. My attendance won't be that big next season. I'm gonna save 400 mil for the upgrade, and downgrade my YC to lower maintenance costs a bit. Wondering if I'm making the right decision here.

Fun fact: YA3 with a 10* staff member and FA3 with two 10* staff members generates youths that typically earn 1094.8 XP per day. Remember when all we had were TC10's with maxed out staff? Well, these players I just mentioned would be the equivalent of 7.5 talent players back then. This is what I'll be competing against in the future.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
pt Sir Alex >> tuesday may 14 - 19:59
I just want YA6/FA6 and museums 1000 then i can think on the CL!
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
us Peter >> thursday may 16 - 01:36

Transfer market success quickly going downhill for me, 4 players in a row I had a significant chance of winning but failed.

But don't worry, their team really urged them to accept my offer each time. I'm at ease now! yell

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ee Taavi >> thursday may 16 - 15:42

@Peter , if you dont bid you wont get dissapointed, play smart

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
nl Joddit >> thursday may 16 - 17:58

Forgot to vote for the NT elections...

Serves me right for postponing, I suppose...

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> thursday may 16 - 21:45

I'm with Peter on this. I think I've lost 3 today where I had the highest percentage ... 

Grrrr! yell

But I won't mention the players that I've won previously when I didn't have the best chance ... cool

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
rs John James Giba >> friday may 17 - 05:24

6 hours waiting for a review on transfers...and I am still waiting

rs John James Giba
Registered2015-03-30
eng Yid >> friday may 17 - 17:47

I seriously think the value of players needs to be reviewed again quickly because i have just taken the whole tranfer window so far 2 sell two players with the conbined value of £241,884,000 for a massive £57,662,780. Obviously i did not expect to get full value or even close to full value but i was hoping for a little better than that. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
vi inayima >> saturday may 18 - 01:18
Well, the transfer market is almost over, so with the expcetion of those who are missing a loan spot most users (and bot teams) already retired from the market.

I guess you could have earned more from them if they were sold at the beginning of the window instead of it's last days.
vi inayima
User
Registered2016-03-17
ec Sukuna
rs John James Giba >> saturday may 18 - 02:14

8 hours waiting for a transfer rewiev...still waiting. Ridiculous.

rs John James Giba
Registered2015-03-30
eng Yid >> saturday may 18 - 11:44

@ Inayima. I have had them on the market since day one of the transfer window but they both only sold yesterday and the day before. The values seriously need to change as they don't represent the true value of players, not even close. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Stephen >> saturday may 18 - 12:01

Sure, but if you know that the real value you can sell at is half or a third of the nominal ‘market value’, does it matter too much? Just list the player for what you think you can get.

I suppose the only problem would be if the player’s value is so high the minimum you can list for is well above what you can expect to get.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
pt Sir Alex >> saturday may 18 - 13:43
This game is infested with poor clubs! No one has buying power!
The European Union must open a credit line for football clubs right now!
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
ro Andrei >> saturday may 18 - 13:55, Edited saturday may 18 - 13:56
If you don't have enough money, then what I'm going to say about it with less than 50 million in the bank? :p
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
pt Sir Alex >> saturday may 18 - 14:02, Edited saturday may 18 - 14:03
Join the manif Andrei... we need Europe's support or something. Stadium level 12 could also help (joking)...

... Or a serious re-structuring, for example, compulsorily channeling part of the value obtained in tranfers revenue to new acquisitions.

#savethemarket
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04