Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

il Numpty >> saturday may 18 - 14:03

Infested? That's nice. 

The bourgeoisie are abusing the proletariat. cool

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pt Sir Alex >> saturday may 18 - 14:06, Edited saturday may 18 - 14:08
Real life simulation Numpty.

So who need help? The bourgeoisie of course!

#savethebourgeoisie
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
il Numpty >> saturday may 18 - 14:09

I've just looked in my bank account to bid on a player.

I can offer a few cobwebs, some rat droppings a piece of well-chewed gum and old sweet wrapper. 

Any takers? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joddit >> saturday may 18 - 15:45, Edited saturday may 18 - 15:50

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-16075009

They might well not have shown up at all. I wonder why I bother to simulate matches at all when in the real match they can't even get a single pass to someone playing in the same kit. And then of course, the one set piece we allow them proves fatal...

Well, at least it wasn't through penalties...

Edit: And here I can look forward to someone saying that had I had different players, I might have won this...

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
eng Yid >> saturday may 18 - 16:22

@Stephen. In all honesty i was not sure how much to expect from selling those players as i have never tried seiling players with that kind of estimated value before and personally i thought they were both worth at least slighty more than they were sold for but i guess the market disagreed lol. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
ro Andrei >> saturday may 18 - 17:36
@Sir Alex

You clearly missed my point. You're complaining you don't have enough money when you have probably at least 100 times more than I do. So you shouldn't be complaining. I should. And I'm not. :p
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
pt Sir Alex >> saturday may 18 - 17:58, Edited saturday may 18 - 18:01
I know Andrei...

I was talking for us all. In the great majority, now, this is a game of poor football clubs.
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
us Peter >> saturday may 18 - 18:09

I'm coming for you all in a year or two. I'm gonna be a major ass-kicker eventually, no matter what this game throws at me.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
gr PMK >> sunday may 19 - 05:43

Ok you must be joking. 40M offer for this https://rockingsoccer.com/el/soccer/info/player-1626845 GK rejected??? Good job! I am really offended. Don't care for an answer. 

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20
au davo >> sunday may 19 - 12:11

I have never sold a player for any kind of decent money. About $85m.RSD is my max, and would certainly have a deficit overall in the TM.

The trap these days is that upgrading to YA and FA prior to doing the Stadium 11, makes it exponentially more difficult.

You are lucky Dragontao, your levels are not too high and you can still slowly move towards the Stadium 11. There are many who have invested way too much money into YA and FA levels and will really struggle to ever get money for a Stadium 11 - a manager who is inexplicably in Australia Div 3 has a FA5 and a Stadium 10. He must be making huge losses.

My tip to you is sacrifice your current team. Sell anyone you can for as much as you can get in order to upgrade your stadium. You might end up in the wilderness for a few seasons, but you will ultimately have a much sounder financial footing. Theres already 10 teams in England with a Stadium 11. That is a potential extra income of $250m.RSD per season compared to a Stadium 10, You cannot compete with that.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng Stephen >> sunday may 19 - 14:01

100% agree with @Davo. You can survive with a team of one or two decent attacking players and 8 or 9 cloggers. Having had a quick look at your team, you’ve got too many players for each position in my opinion. 7 midfielders? Time for a massive cull. It’ll save on wages and if someone gets injured or suspended just play a kid for one or two matches.

Another way of earning money might be to put some special trainings on very young players and sell them. People are still spending money, but you’ve got to make your players as attractive as possible in order to be the recipient of that cash. (I’m not talking soft focus photo shoots here.)

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
lv Ar4ers >> sunday may 19 - 17:16

It means that my strategy to build stadium 11 first was right?

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
ee Balthazor >> sunday may 19 - 19:03

If you have chance and money, it is best strategy. I must wait about 2 more seasons to get that money finally collected, only selling couple of players and hoping that my youngsters will carry out. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
rs Sale >> sunday may 19 - 22:18

Here we go again:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15895324

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал