Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10371)

lv Kristaps >> monday may 20 - 22:50

Dragantao

Why didn't you sell them both in transfer window, if you have such kind of problems with them.

lv Kristaps
User
Registered2014-10-20
ca Halifax Fire Department
il Numpty >> monday may 20 - 23:29

* Picks up teddy, rabbit, frog and rattle.

Returns to pram. wink

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> tuesday may 21 - 14:11

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-16079382

How the hell my team can collapse such way on second half? Opponent played 3-5-2 and had weaker keeper than my. I would understand if my team can't create moments as they are weaker players. Previous seasons i played against much stronger teams and didn't lose more than 0-2. At least i had win points from first match for ranking.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee Kaarel >> saturday may 25 - 07:29

Again and again I´m asking myself why do I play this random-filled stupid game. After another sh#tty random engine favor (just like last season), I can´t find the answer.

ee Kaarel
User
Registered2013-12-25
ee Anonüümsed Alkohoolikud
eng Stephen >> sunday may 26 - 19:44

Match engine: do **** off, will you?:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-16043449

Scout reports ranged from 2.4 pts to 3pts, with an average of over 2.8 pts, but not even a draw to show for it. 

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach

My two and half season break from the game have affected my team both financially. Don't even know what youths are worth any longer. Got a message to accept 120m for a very good youth player I know was worth Gold 2 season ago, unfortunately I miss the opportunity because I log in few hours after the window shut down.

I need money forfor stadium upgrade, oh Football academy upgrade oh squad improvement, and for my schoolings.

ee Taavi >> monday may 27 - 07:56

@Stephen So far all my league games have been dissapointing ... reports show mostly wins :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Stephen >> monday may 27 - 09:24

It was a very frustrating day in general yesterday, Taavi. The game just put the tin hat on it!

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ee Taavi >> monday may 27 - 09:30

@Stephen easy for me though, i have 0 expectations, i cant fight with Veenus for the title , i can never win the estonian cup (toughest tournament around) , and in europe i just want to give my league decent ranking points and im gold :D

Being 15m short from FA3 does suck though :D Future generation is suffering...

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> monday may 27 - 10:38, Edited monday may 27 - 10:40

I finished starters' bonus recently. Built everything I could in that time and ended up with TC10, 50k stadium and 1.5m popularity. 

Everything has now slowed to a snali's pace. Team is not competitve, money trickles in slowly and popularity inches upwards.

It's now a case of playing a waiting game for about 2-3 years while the team earns money, builds and popularity grows slowly over time. Realistically the team will not be competitive for a very long time. 

There's no longer anything interesting to do. Just log in, select the team, "play" the transfer market, and wait, wait, wait ...

Promotion is pointless - we would soon run into far better teams way before reaching level 1. 

I'm really not sure whether it's worth bothering any more. Think I'll go and watch the paint dry... 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il Numpty >> monday may 27 - 12:37

Touché. +1 cool

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
gr PMK >> monday may 27 - 12:45

You could use two staff on museum and one construction master and focus reaching a good lvl till you can build next stadium lvl.

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20