Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

ee Taavi >> thursday april 9 - 05:22

That has been here every night for years

2 AM and 5:30 AM Estonian time :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa

I don't have any business with the game around 2am, those days has pass actually, when I used to skim every written words for help. I rather now open my FM and continue with my I will quit after one game. 

8m popularity landed, my mission just confirmed it.

lv Captain Crazy >> saturday april 11 - 06:43

I just reached cup SF with my weak team. I also have a big chance to reach Final because my opponent is a weak League 2 bot.

lv Captain Crazy
Registered2015-11-09
eng ipfreely >> saturday april 11 - 21:47

I may yet qualify from the NACL (isn't that salt?) Group of Death. Somehow.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng ipfreely >> friday april 17 - 07:40

Yep. Luckiest qualification ever.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/tournament-48705/round-5

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng Lee >> friday april 17 - 12:14

My stadium 11 is under construction.......only another 115 days before I reach the Promised Land!

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> friday april 17 - 21:03

Nice one Lee!

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca Alex Seymour >> saturday april 18 - 02:17

Well done Lee. The other Canvey team cannot sell anybody atm and all the staff are frantically buying lottery tickets to raise cash.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
il Numpty >> saturday april 18 - 07:09

Congrats @Lee. Where is this promised land of which you speak?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Lee >> saturday april 18 - 12:28

Numpty - it's the land where money grows on trees.

The boys from Genesis summed it up nicely with the lyrics, "the land that lies beyond the silver rainbow".

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
il Numpty >> saturday april 18 - 15:04, Edited saturday april 18 - 15:06

@Lee 

That must be the governement's Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, where they will pay you 80% of your wages just for staying at home. 

A goverment that gives you money instead of taking it in taxes. It must be a world first!

This obviously comes from their magic money tree! 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> saturday april 18 - 17:31

Quite crazy season: after falling 4 points behind any teams in league and just 1 point from last 9 league matches eliminated team in cup which eliminated previously two main title contenders and reached to final. Maybe I'll be first team in Estonian Cup final which will be relegated on same season. We had some League 2 teams in cup finals through history, Dünamo is one of them.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-17958281

Was leading my opponent so they equalize and took a 2-1 lead, my youths defended so well as instructed, until that tactical error I was hoping for arrived at 88th- 89th minutes, my thoughts for Red vanished, just hoping for one chance for my determine young striker, it came, he delivered. 2-2 90th min. And extra time was rather awesome, Longshot did the remaining damages. 4-2 Full Time.

Another under 21 youth cup final in a row, it's so amazing beating this greater club youths side with my up coming youths, though have never won this cup before. in 4-5 attempt. Should i plead for mercy in the final, no underdog is swt. it was just u21 youth cup, the same opponent knock my senior team out of the senior cup. somebody got to feel happy always, to forget this crazy thing's that's happening. 

nl Joddit >> sunday april 19 - 15:40

Congrats, everybody! 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC