Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10371)

nl Koen >> saturday july 13 - 14:51

Ok, it is what I remember what Vincent once explained here, but I'll readily admit that I am not very sure about the details. If the player is created at the start of the window, like you suggested, does it then fit the data?

nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
il Numpty >> saturday july 13 - 15:37, Edited saturday july 13 - 15:55

Seemingly not. (Regarding his age.)

If you look at my example player, Lowen, he was created at age 16/1 which was only one 'week' (real day) above his minimum. He would have been 15/46 at the start of the window which doesn't fit a minimum possible age of 16/0. (And remember I had no YC staff).

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ph meow the cat >> sunday july 14 - 12:56

Nuts. This is ridiculous.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-16399744

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ee Taavi >> sunday july 14 - 13:03

why?

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Kay >> monday july 15 - 06:33

Thanks a bunch. Star forward out for 9 days. Well that's my chances of qualifying for the champions leauge group stage gone from slim to nill. Not to mention two games in the league that i needed him for. I know injuries happen but 9 days at this stage of the season is a killer.

eng Kay
User
Registered2018-09-13
ss Deim Zubeir
eng Monk >> monday july 15 - 09:08

A YC2 new arrival is due every 17 days. I'm now down to the last 17 hours. I've gone from daily checks to hourly checks. Can my YC not find a talent? Are they trawling the local streets in search of any local kid who can kick a ball? I do hope the wait is worth it.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
py Soumger >> monday july 15 - 17:14

My main forward got injured 3 times already this season, my keeper once (on the supercup which caused him to lose the first game against the stronger opponent on my league) and a couple of defenders too.

In comparison i count like 3 main team injuries in the last two seasons combined, and with no upgrades of my academy in that timeline seems like if the game wants to balance the injuries my team should have in those seasons.

py Soumger
User
Registered2016-02-07
ec Malebranche
py Soumger >> monday july 15 - 20:40, Edited monday july 15 - 20:48

Like I said it wasn't a problem until this season: 

3 injuries on 2 whole seasons vs 6 before ending the first round

It looks like if my health center staff got lazy or sick at the beginning of this season.

Also my forward getting injured 3 times already is beyond random, it looks like if he is making it on purpose

py Soumger
User
Registered2016-02-07
ec Malebranche
eng Stephen >> monday july 15 - 21:08

Before you were lucky if you had so few injuries. Now you are getting what you can realistically expect with such a gap.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca Alex Seymour >> tuesday july 16 - 00:18

You need to get your Health Center to at least level 10 if you have a Football Academy at level 2 (or training at lvl 12). The increased injuries are probably due to your players being older and endurance levels are now lower.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
py Soumger >> tuesday july 16 - 01:12, Edited tuesday july 16 - 01:23

The keeper was annoying because of against who got injured, i keep a 32 years defender around just in case so the defenders getting injured wasn't a big deal. The problem is

https://rockingsoccer.com/es/futbol/info/player-1622952

I suddenly need to keep his endurance above 5 (again 3 times since the season started)? I don't remember any point where he got injured before this season. I

My plan was to build those 2 levels of the health center after finishing the office anyways, i now 2 levels of difference between the complex and the helth center

But since we are on it, which is ideal for resistence, before making necesary to sub a player out to avoid this? 3, 3.5, much more?

py Soumger
User
Registered2016-02-07
ec Malebranche
ph meow the cat >> tuesday july 16 - 12:15

@Taavi A young midfield can even make a goal by distance! My defense is relatively weak. Also imagine, who the heck would like to have 5 fouls?! I'm just feeling upset. 

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
lv Tamaz >> wednesday july 17 - 04:36

Why the hell i have 3rd game in a row with SCOTLAND? AND second game in a row as a friendly game...wtf?

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
cl payasi >> thursday july 18 - 15:49

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-16307595

smile

cl payasi
User
Registered2013-03-11
cl CSD Colo-Colo