Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

Eurovision (38)

ee onuelver >> friday may 12 - 16:58
You have just bad taste :D
ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee Balthazor >> monday may 14 - 19:28

Awkward moment, when it's proud to be Estonian: we had stylish performance earning decent result and we didn't give any points to that terrible cackling cool

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng Dragontao >> monday may 14 - 22:12

Of the entries Netherlands was my personal favourite, Denmark, Germany and Austria's entries were okay, didn't mind Italy's and Ireland's. Most were total dross and that pile of poop that won it, hopefully I'll never have to hear that again.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng FC KedOff
ee Balthazor >> saturday february 2 - 20:24

Really angry at local riff-raff who didn't choose really beautiful song from Lacy Jay to national final and preferred some flat cheap disco crap. yellfrowncry

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Ryan >> sunday february 3 - 17:14

Most likely the Swedish guy will be sent anyways by the jury.

ee Ryan
User
Registered2016-07-25
ls FC Maseru KhoiKhois
ph Hierjel >> wednesday february 6 - 09:50

Yay! Someone opens this again! I'm addicted to Eurovision lol

ph Hierjel
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph BlueStars Pangasinan
ee Ryan >> wednesday february 6 - 17:46

I was disappointed that Eurovision Asia got cancelled though, they crammed it into such a tight scedule.

ee Ryan
User
Registered2016-07-25
ls FC Maseru KhoiKhois
pt Sir Alex >> saturday february 16 - 22:08, Edited saturday february 16 - 22:08

This is unfortunate, too bad to be true, but for me, it is no longer strange in this 'modern' society.

Now it's just one more step of general dumbness.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
pt Ala-Arriba Benfica