Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

The Premier League (146)

ca denisgrad >> monday august 14 - 20:57

Chelsea have sold Matic before buying a replacement and also to a direct rival. Now Chelsea have only 1 CM avaliable (not counting David Luiz) for next match which is also a derby. Chelsea board is ran by a bunch of incompetent f**s. 

Manchester City has won nothing last season and have a transfer turnover of -155 million. Manchester United who finished sixth has the same turnover. Chelsea have lost only 17 million this season to transfers and have won the title last season. WHY CANT WE SPEND MORE F**KEN MONEY! Is Emenalo waiting for the last day of transfer window to sign a player like Papy Djilobodji? Jesus christ. 

ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22
ee Ryan >> tuesday august 15 - 08:03

I've still heard that they are planning on a big transfer like Bale (althought why, they don't need wing attack), also I think it's really dumb of them to push-button bid on van Dijk, when he clearly said he is going to liverpool, but chelsea just bullying reds on the market as usual

ee Ryan
Registered2016-07-25
ca denisgrad >> tuesday august 15 - 15:41

@Ryan

Chelsea could easily persuade Van Djik to join Chelsea instead but I really dont want to. Its an expensive transfer and Chelsea have enough depth in CB position. But I wouldnt want Liverpool to have him - hes a great CB. Oh well. Chelsea need a LWB but Juventus dont want to sell Sandro - and who else can we buy that is world class in that position? Why the hell didnt Chelsea buy Kolasinac. And obviously we need 1 to 2 CMs. We dont need Bale - we have enough good wingers plus hes an injury prone. 

ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22
lv Ar4ers >> saturday september 23 - 16:00

another huge win and first place

C'mon City

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
ee Balthazor >> monday september 25 - 19:56

Crystal "Clear Zero" Palace laughing Is it some kind of starting record having 6 matches without any goals and points? 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
no Krampe >> tuesday december 26 - 14:07

Harry Kane! The most scoring striker in Europe, bets Messi in 2017. Impressive!

no Krampe
User
Registered2013-07-31
eng holt >> tuesday december 26 - 14:53

Yay,Kane gaave me 28 points this week.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> sunday may 6 - 09:12
He might not be an EPL manager, but he remains a legend in Britain and everywhere else.

All the best, Sir Alex Ferguson! Smooth recovery.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
in Keju >> saturday august 4 - 07:05

Prems back in a week !

which one is the most exciting team. I'm looking forward to Everton after 4 years of defensive football some fast pace attacking will be great 

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
eng holt >> friday august 10 - 17:11

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/1?topic=1989&posts=8

Only Jannuaj and Tielmans made it out.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
my Kesvick >> sunday august 19 - 17:44

Well, that United performance was a mess.

my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> sunday august 19 - 19:11

I wonder what Mourinho is playing at.

When I see Chelsea and Arsenal play, I can see that they have styles that they are trying to perfect. I could not say the same for Manchester United. If I did not know any better, I would say that what he has done is prepare them defensively, but then told his attackers to go and figure out how to attack from his defensive tactics by themselves (with the added bonus that if it goes bad, De Gea will bail them out).

I understand that Mourinho is a pragmatism personified in football. I also understand that not everyone can play like Manchester City and Liverpool, but this is ridiculous. This United side has looked like they have no conviction in what they are doing or what they want to do, and it has been like this for a year now.

my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
eng holt >> monday august 20 - 10:15

LVG in !

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18