Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Transfer status for players (53)

ro Andrei >> thursday march 1 - 18:37, Edited thursday march 1 - 19:36
@Keju: I'm pretty sure the wage will still be decided through the bidding process.

@Asmodeus: It's just a way to let other teams know which players you would be interested in selling or loaning out.

Although it also tells you if you intend to sell or just fire a certain player at some point.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ro [old] Raderian >> thursday march 1 - 18:48

What is exactly the difference between "Available for transfer" and "Not needed by the club"? And why not an "Available for loan" option?

ro [old] Raderian
Registered2014-01-09
ro Andrei >> thursday march 1 - 19:38
If you click on the question mark, it tells you the difference. 'Available for transfer' means you can make an offer for at least 80% of the player's market value. 'Not needed by the club' requires an offer of only 33% of the market value.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ro [old] Raderian >> thursday march 1 - 20:13

Yes, indeed. I did not see it.

ro [old] Raderian
Registered2014-01-09
ba Tracko >> thursday march 1 - 22:08

i agree with sir alex, it would be nice if you put some kind od symbol or icon beside name of player, or he can be marked with some color 

ba Tracko
User
Registered2013-02-23
za Heinz >> friday march 16 - 08:03

I'm sorry, I must be blind or stupid or an absolute noob, cause I have 2 players on loan with a status "available for loan" again on their overview page, but when I try deselect transfer type to SEE these player to loan again I don't, so maybe someone must take me through it step by step cause i'm going mad not figuring it out:(

za Heinz
User
Registered2017-07-24
za FC Nopersona
hr Eddie >> friday march 16 - 15:56

Heinz, I don't undestand what you mean. Please explain step by step, maybe even post links to players and to page that is not showing what it should.

hr Eddie
Registered2014-05-03
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday march 16 - 16:11, Edited friday march 16 - 16:12

@Heinz: You only have players from other teams on loan in your team. None of your players are on loan elsewhere.

I'm therefore assuming you tried to set the transfer status for the players you have on loan. This is not possible. You can only set the transfer status for your own players. These players are not yours, they will return at the end of the season.

Also, if a player has a transfer status it does not mean you can bid on him. It's only an indication that the manager may be willing to put the player on the transfer list. Actually putting the player on the transfer list and making bids is only possible during transfer windows.

nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
za Heinz >> saturday march 17 - 11:47

Hi Vince, I get what you are saying. I was understanding the new feature to mean the following, that although I have 2 players on loan from another club and that manager set their status as "available for loan" again, the feature you added makes it possible for me to bid / enquire on them already at 80% fee. So I don't understand what makes the feature so good then?

Still means I have to bid during the transfer window and can't track the players except through shortlisting them, BUT if the feature could incorporate that the manager I am loaning the players from with the status "available for loan" AGAIN the club loaning the player should have an option to make a pre-bid at 80%? Otherwise it makes no sense to me or I find the game tricky. Top 11 and Football Manager features are much easier to understand. I like your game for different reasons but except for loan players transfers should be 24/7.

Maybe I'm just not understanding this feature at all. Sorry.

za Heinz
User
Registered2017-07-24
za FC Nopersona
nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday march 17 - 12:32

This is meant for managing your own squad somewhat easier. You can keep track of which players you want to sell or loan and other people can see which unlisted players might be bid on. 

It's not intended for re-loaning players or for bidding outside of the transfer window.

nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
hr Eddie >> saturday march 17 - 15:07

It's not intended for re-loaning but main thing for this statuses was for people to be able to search through them.

hr Eddie
Registered2014-05-03
in Keju >> saturday march 17 - 16:53

Agree with Vincent the idea was to make it easier for players management 

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
bg mo >> sunday march 18 - 08:56

Not working! you cant bid for players available for transfers less than what they worth!

bg mo
User
Registered2013-07-25
bg FC Smunck
nl Vincent de Boer >> sunday march 18 - 09:32

@mo: if you think there is a bug then you can report this on the bugs forum. Please add more details though about what exactly you tried that does not work.

nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15