Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

fr Salambaya >> thursday april 4 - 16:54

I knowthe secret of Elder Scrolls... f***ing games at 7 AM... I forgot to make my kine up and of course I lost tongue-out

Ps: If someone think I'm a bad looser... he's true ^^

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
eng Stephen >> saturday april 6 - 09:17

The Luxembourg NT managed to get a draw after falling behind to an early goal. Most of the team has now got their 3 matches of Interland experience for the season. While I will still be trying to win as many games as possible to help with the NT’s ranking situation, I will try and bring in some younger players to get them experience too.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
it Emanuele >> saturday april 6 - 19:18

nice job Stephen wink

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
be Bartje_vM >> sunday april 7 - 11:48

Hello Stephen,

Can you explain why this interland experience is so important that you favorise younger players over older players. Is this a an attribute in the engine of NT-matches that playes a role? Do this young lads receive more experience in NT-matches (and thus will grow faster) and like this, surpassing this older guys faster?

@Salambaya: I feel you. However I am enthusiastic about my team, I too often forgot to make a decent line-up for several games this season. But, in opposition to you, it doesn't matter much for me. I am now in fifth spot with the four better teams seperated from the rest. But when I had given my line-ups more decently, I could have a few points more and maybe be 4th or even 3rd. Oh well...

In first division I see a nice competition evolving. Elder Scrolls is still slightly dominant, but aside from the steady top squads FC Graoully and Dudelange F91 we see two other outsiders not far behind them: Real Luxembourg and...Bettembourg (formerly known as Dragon Irdorath). 

Also exciting is to watch the fight in the back. Luxembourg #7 seems lost for sure, but a lot of squads have 7-10 points. Ferencvàros is doing great, which I am happy for. CS Bascharage #2 has a new manager too, but he has to start from scratch in case of buildings and training facilities...

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
eng Stephen >> monday april 8 - 08:51

That’s right, Bartje. The pool of talent for Luxembourg is quite small. So, when very good players appear on it and they are only 18 or 19, it makes sense to give them 3x45 mins of interland matches to get them 400 extra exp for each game. There will still be a number of older players who play because it is important to still try and win these games. Small improvements to the ranking might help get the NT a slightly easier draw in the next round of qualification. Hope this makes sense.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
pl marnypopis >> monday april 8 - 09:11

If we can get a positive result today would be great for the league, and my team will be still in the mix. Otherwise I can concentrate to keep 4th place.

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
it Emanuele >> monday april 8 - 12:57

Today victory suffered in the result. I tried to get some young U21 to play, even though my youngsters were superior to the opponents I risked losing precious points.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
it Emanuele >> monday april 8 - 13:02

Thursday 11 April big match against FC Graoully. The second place in the standings is up for grabs. After the 3 to 0 of the 1° round we have to redo, hoping not to have injuries or suspensions, we try to win.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
fr Salambaya >> wednesday april 10 - 16:02

I'll not forget to prepare this game ^^

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
eng Stephen >> wednesday april 10 - 18:40

The Red Lions record another win!

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
it Emanuele >> thursday april 11 - 16:54

Deserved and convincing victory. we take second place. go go go

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
pl marnypopis >> sunday april 14 - 18:14

Hahaha great victory:D

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
it Emanuele >> sunday april 14 - 22:37

I had an important injury and am playing without the DM to leave several times. in the next match he returns but I will have the attacker broken. nice win with 3 goals and 10 shots on goal. in the next match without injury and without the advantage at home you will see the strongest team.tongue-outcool

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
pl marnypopis >> sunday april 14 - 23:23

That's the part of the game. If your squad is a little  too short to cover injuries or suspended players some team can  benefit from it. Looks like last seasons, Elder fairly is the strongest, but me, Graoully  and Dudelange F91 are in the hunt for 2nd wink... at least for now. tongue-out

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
it Emanuele >> monday april 15 - 10:21

I do not have the short team. I do not have a discrete spare DM, but a little young and that needs to grow again. It will be a fight for second place as I expected between these 3 teams. The nice thing is that all 3 will probably in Europe (at least one of FC Graoully, Dudelange F91 or Elder Scrolls does not win the cup, which is difficult).

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina