Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Locked please lower the FA training effectiveness daily xp points (38)

uy Awful >> monday december 2 - 12:16

9/9 50k stadium

i didnt push for CL and EL spot ,  could easaly get there btw , main goal was to build YA4 fast, tr market prices were good back then.

if you cant see the greatness of my work, then you are  blind or worse  ! I am the best manager in Europe by far.

dont worry, my strategy works fine  !  this topic can be closed

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
uy Awful >> monday december 2 - 12:18

Thanks Davo, but im not manager you can give suggestions , im the one you can  ask for ones

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
nl Joost >> monday december 2 - 12:25

Awful you could easily become a comedian

nl Joost
User
Registered2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
nl Glory >> monday december 2 - 12:32

This kid is obviously a troll, wants to be the Donald Trump of RS apparently. Ignoring him is probably most efficient.

nl Glory
Registered2016-03-21
ua Kalle >> monday december 2 - 12:53

@Gloty, I would love to have that ignore button ;)

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
il Numpty >> monday december 2 - 14:03, Edited monday december 2 - 14:11

This has been one of the most entertaining threads for a while and given me quite a few laughs. :D 

However, the self-aggrandisement is breathtaking and I am concerned for the gentleman if the same attitude continues into real life   

The greatest deception of all is self-deception. 

• Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him. Proverbs 26:12
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lv Ar4ers >> monday december 2 - 14:10

I think he will pull out 6 more kids from YA4 and then downgrade 

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
ro Andrei >> monday december 2 - 14:38
@Awful

I agree with you. This thread has run its course. I will close it.

As for you, back to school. Because you clearly learned nothing from your previous 'vacation'. And you clearly ignored my last warning.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30