Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Getting Rich In The Game (196)

il Numpty >> sunday january 3 - 11:55, Edited sunday january 3 - 12:03

To have a top team you need money and facilities before players.

You started this thread asking how to get rich and you've been given the answer. You need to build Stadium 11 and boost your income with selling players. 

But it also takes hard work, dedication and effort.  

Oh, and to get rich quick then don't waste money buying players that you don't really need.

Results aren't terribly important while you are building your club and trying to get rich.  You get no money from winning league matches, only cup or continental matches earn you extra income.  If you make a profit from all your youngsters and don't make a loss on your senior players then you'll earn good money every season. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> sunday january 3 - 13:02

I think one day when someone has FA6 and will grow there YA5-6 players the prices of other players will go down so much that black star players will be quite common. Teams will be more polarized between FA and YA. They are limited mostly by wages: we see already that some supertalents go for too high wages and clubs have to fire them to avoid bankrupt; mostly it's goalies' problem. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Taavi >> sunday january 3 - 13:03

I wouldnt call clicking a few buttons a day for years hard work , rather just patience

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> sunday january 3 - 13:59

I must be playing with the wrong buttons Taavi. Mine require elbow grease.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> sunday january 3 - 22:00, Edited sunday january 3 - 22:01

@Balthazor

And by then the developers will come with something sharper than the black star players.

@Numpty

Yes, you made a real point and I do appreciate every one that helped to this issue.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng holt >> monday january 4 - 11:43

Developers?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee Taavi >> monday january 4 - 12:05

Sharper?

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ua Good bye >> monday january 4 - 15:13

@Taavi and @Holt

sharper----> coming up with something New

developers----> Game Changers/Game Creator (s)

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ee Taavi >> monday january 4 - 15:55

We have neither of those

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> monday january 4 - 18:31

@Richie Rich Undoubtedly the greatest joke cracked in the history of RS. This shall never be topped.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ua Good bye >> monday january 4 - 21:00

I guess we have them maybe I put in wrong Explanation @Taavi.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> monday january 4 - 21:08

I thought is wise not to think of moving up to league 1 in Argentina, sometimes I say to myself what is the essence of going to league 1 why I am comfortable in league 2.

Moving there will see my team losing much of forms and I think is wise to build my team in league 2 before moving up there.

But I have a question guys, how should I prevent the playoffs. Is it advisable to lose the playoffs if I am luckily playing in one? What if I got promoted should I accept the fate ??

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
nl Losing >> monday january 4 - 22:14

The main advantage to playing in a lower league is building popularity faster. The main advantage of higher leagues is attendance so you can build your stadium (and thus your fanshop) faster and earn more money on a longer term, so there is a balance between the two.

Neither of these are relevant for your club. The only inherent thing is that if you don't promote you're less likely to waste money on players you don't need in the long run. You get more money from wins (TV money) but if you win less you'll still earn more a league lower. You'll get more sponsor money, but compared to stadium income that's peanuts and won't cover many extra expenses in players if you choose to try to perform well at a higher level.

The joke btw is that we don't have developers. They are absent and have been since 2018 I believe except for when a bug occurs that completely breaks the game. They were really active before though.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
ua Good bye >> tuesday january 5 - 02:23

@Losing

" The joke btw is that we don't have developers. They are absent and have been since 2018 I believe except for when a bug occurs that completely breaks the game. They were really active before though " <----so that is why Holt and Taavi were laughing at me :pensive: .

@Losing

Then is advisable to stay where I am till am strong enough to move up. Thank you man :thumbsup:

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> tuesday january 5 - 02:27

@Numpty

I came across your post one certain time here in the game, where you said is nice winning your home games than away games..?

Please I don't understand that and what do you mean by that ??

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15