Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

European Championship - Estonia (37)

de Iso >> monday may 10 - 14:04

Well, all the tough luck I had in the past turned to real luck for Germany today! Finally the first title :)

de Iso
User
Registered2013-05-30
de VfB Leipzig
nl Aad Mansveld >> monday may 10 - 15:10

Congrats to ISO. And indeed in the  end the GErmans win. His Attacking midfielder didi the job.  Well second of the World and second of Europe it could be worse ofcourse but maybe its the Dutch deasese i brought to England now ( we are used to second places in The Netherlands , 1974,1978 and 2010 world cup) Its time to renovate the English team now and say goodbye to some oldies and welcome some youngsters. We will be ready for qualifying for next World Cup.  

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
ee onuelver >> tuesday may 11 - 11:36

So Estonia had potential for third place as we lost only to two finalists :D we don't have any bright superstars and Edwin Savi is relatively old already and making mistakes. Last seasons we didn't qualify anywhere. From our 13-14 managers maybe 8-9 really can grow NT players and others like me can just have lucky pulls to sell somewhere top club. So reaching to top 8 is success for us. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
nl Aad Mansveld >> tuesday may 11 - 17:38

He do not insult my Left Back Savi :smirk:

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
ee Balthazor >> wednesday may 12 - 18:00

Just curious: do we have real elections (between 2 or more candidates) somewhere? It was previous summer when I had last time chance to vote (in Austria) and long pause before that too. Currently I have access to 9 countries votings, 7 of them have 1 and 2 of them 0 candidates. 

I paused my NT career until distant learning is not threatening anymore(as I am teacher)- previous year I missed already some NT lineups because had no hoped time for logging in.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Taavi >> wednesday may 12 - 18:40

Argentina and Portugal

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
nl Aad Mansveld >> thursday may 13 - 18:49

Netherlands