Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

rs Sale >> thursday august 15 - 17:45

Wow:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-16204397

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
ee Taavi >> thursday august 15 - 18:07

?

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
us Peter >> thursday august 15 - 20:31

w o w.

surprisedsurprisedsurprised

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
tr Mavi >> thursday august 15 - 20:53

Weirdest game ever. Tbh, only frustration I see is that Kekovic is completely destroyed in that team. he is way behind now.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
il Numpty >> thursday august 15 - 21:32, Edited thursday august 15 - 21:33

Nothing much to see there.

The only thing that seemed slightly odd was only scoring 2 against such a weak keeper. But out of 18 shots there were only 2 on target and both went in. 8 shots were missed and 8 were intercepted.

I would say that was the result of having a poor keeper behind some decent defenders. The defence kept the scoreline respectable.

Nothing out of the ordinary ...

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
rs Sale >> friday august 16 - 08:01

@Numpty

These stats would be acceptable if the opponent had a good team which he didn't. Only 2 out of 18 and not to mention if he had a good GK this would have been easy 0-1.

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
rs Sale >> friday august 16 - 08:03

@Mavi

What's wrong with Kekovic?

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
ee Taavi >> friday august 16 - 08:31

He is developing slow , should have probalbly sold him...

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
rs Sale >> friday august 16 - 10:24

@Taavi

I did try in the last 3 or 4 transfer windows, multiple times.

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
ee Taavi >> friday august 16 - 10:50

Asked too much? Idk , never saw him before :D Dont know what age he came out etc  , so im outbof place here :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> friday august 16 - 11:46

@ Sale

I'm struggling to understand why you say the opponent didn't have a "good team". Strength is relative to the opposition, so comparing his team to yours the difference in class is not huge. Yours is better, certainly, and on another day you may have won by more goals but the 2-1 result was well within the normal range.

He has a rubbish keeper, and even the injured one is not much better, so that's probably the main reason why his results are so poor. 

Just looking at star rating, his defence and yours are similar. Yours may have a slight edge but not by much. They all have good levels of Blocking hence the interceptions. Your mids are a little better than his but they look mostly like DMs so won't provide you with so many goals.  Your league position is based on not conceding rather than scoring. Again your forwards are slightly better but probably not by much. His may appear weaker than they are because they are not trained in Tactics, only Scoring. 

Yes, your team is stronger. But apart from the keeper it's not significantly stronger.  Not enough to guarantee a big win. I just don't see enough of a difference for that.

Maybe you were unlucky not to have scored more, but equally on a very bad day he could have scraped a draw.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
uy Awful >> friday august 16 - 11:57

@ Sale

No worries, Kekovich is great .. no matter what other says.. Serbian superstar, what can be better ! ? Serbs ar e great by them selves #!

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
ee Taavi >> friday august 16 - 12:42

I need a Numpty as my assistant at work...

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
lv Ar4ers >> friday august 16 - 12:55, Edited friday august 16 - 12:55

Kekovic is worth around 150-200m

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo