Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

il Numpty >> monday august 31 - 20:31

First 100,000 attendance (against a bot). 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> tuesday september 1 - 07:35, Edited tuesday september 1 - 08:27

@Awful In the two years that I spent at Kosovo,the best I could do was muster up a 5th place and an appearance in the Semis. (Owing no small part to the fact that I tried the short-term approach)

Besides,you haven't quite made the returns which are expected from a manager who has spent 3 years with a good Croatian team.....

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ru Ebitimi >> tuesday september 1 - 11:26
We all know @Awful is the better manager here. He wine's and dines with the likes of Jurgen, Conte, Pep,Jose, Valverde. It's no wonder his managerial career is synonymous to his Moniker

I wish to be like you when I'm grown @Awful. Thankfully I don't wanna grow up any further.
ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
us Peter >> tuesday september 1 - 14:52

Guys, cmon. It takes skill to keep your trophy cabinet as empty as Awful's is. I, for one, appreciate the effort and dedication that went into this achievement.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ee Taavi >> tuesday september 1 - 15:23

Awful should name his team Tottenham

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Yid >> tuesday september 1 - 17:05

Now Now Taavi no need for that. Are lack of trophies is bad enough without comparing Awful with us lol.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
hr Kupus >> tuesday september 1 - 20:08

Despite sometimes someone might deserve a response at the same level as the own correspondance it in my opinion has been slightly too much in this thread.

I would recommend you to reduce the personal attacks or comparisons as it is not fair or right in the current moment. Also, joining the same type of critisized language is not the right way forward. Especially as it seems as the person mentioned is either not capable of responding or do not want to enter the this type of discussion.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
il Numpty >> tuesday september 1 - 21:27

Shame he can't reply at the moment. He may not be everyone's favourite poster but he makes a useful contribution in keeping the forum active with his rather unique style of 'banter'.

Pity really. Hopefully he won't be away for too long. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> wednesday september 2 - 08:00

What @Kupus says is right. I’m tired of deleting posts that break the rules, so I’d appreciate it if we could leave this behind now and move on.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach