Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

us Peter >> wednesday september 2 - 14:30

I'm guaranteed a supertalent within the next week... every day now, I log in with anticipation :O

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
@peter, same here but seeing a supertalent with a wage of $1b, i don't have high expectation again. before now i was wishing for a luckest 9-10 talent. my wish for such talent could now bankrupt any club with wage.
us Peter >> wednesday september 2 - 20:44

Agreed, Don. It's kind of a shame that the insanely high wages won't be fixed. (Or maybe it's purposeful from Vincent to insure teams can't get past a certain level.)

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
eng holt >> thursday september 3 - 04:32

@Peter Teams will still steam forward.I'm surprised that multi-team collabs haven't taken place yet.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng ipfreely >> friday september 4 - 15:15, Edited friday september 4 - 15:15

Not sure if highlighted before but impressive work from my toung forward, scoring before he even gets on the pitch :-p

45. Goaaal! Belle (5) easily finds the net.

46.  Fields (1) has to leave the field. He is replaced by Belle (5) (playing as S).

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
il Numpty >> saturday september 5 - 09:01

When there are an uneven number of U21 teams in your league you can sometimes play teams from the next level, either up or down. This happens fairly regularly. I have only ever played teams from the next level. 

This season, however, I have been drawn against teams from tier 1, which is 4 levels higher. Ths has now happened twice in succession (4 matches).  

I know it doesn't matter, just wondered if anyone has a theory or has seen this before?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> saturday september 5 - 18:37

My player took a cut of 10% on his wages.Absolutely ecstatic.Shows his dedication towards the club.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ru Ebitimi >> saturday september 5 - 20:43

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1981468

I'm happy because my best defender was just dropped from the national team. That means less fatigued and less injuries. 

Though the said player is a bit sad and we hope it doesn't affect his performance for tomorrow's game. 

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
il Numpty >> tuesday september 8 - 13:55, Edited tuesday september 8 - 13:56

Incredible stuff by a bot manager, replacing his RB at half time,  letting him go back on the pitch and then he gets injured straight after the restart.   

The teams take a 15 minute break.

46.  Frølund (26) has to leave the field. He is replaced by Trippier (22) (playing as RB).

Bexhill United #2 kicks off, play is resumed.

45.  Frølund (26) goes to the ground and seems to be really hurt.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> tuesday september 8 - 18:14

Probably missed  bench when trying to sit there... he is not on the field, when second half started.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng ipfreely >> tuesday september 8 - 22:08

Choked on a half-time orange? Injured by his team-mate performing the Heimlich manoeuvre? Better injured than dead if so.

OK maybe not that...

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
il Numpty >> tuesday september 8 - 22:37

Balthazor is right. It seems he wasn't actually on the pitch when he got injured. Either way it was after the restart.

Maybe he had a fight with the manager to try and get back on the pitch, slipped in the showers or mis-timed a Cantona style Kung-fu kick at the opposition fans ....   

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
in Keju >> wednesday september 9 - 03:21
Today - 08:49 Win a competitive match with at least 10 native players. Today - 08:49 Win a competitive match with at least 9 native players. Today - 08:49 Win a competitive match with at least 8 native players. Today - 08:49 Win a competitive match with 10 players from your own Youth Center. Today - 08:49 Win a competitive match with 9 players from your own Youth Center.

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
eng wonderlust >> thursday september 10 - 20:07, Edited thursday september 10 - 20:07

Played a youth cup game where they went down to 4 men :-D :-D

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18819763

eng wonderlust
User
Registered2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
ee onuelver >> sunday september 13 - 20:08

Finally having stadium-11! 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back