Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

eng Stephen >> sunday september 1 - 12:35

Argh. £5.5m heal cost for an injury.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach

Calm down till you pay 100m

hr gemini >> sunday september 1 - 16:50, Edited sunday september 1 - 17:00
player for 840 credits, midlefielder, wtf ??? ... just another reason for me to leave from here, frustration and disapoitment from start and again little bit frustration and agian and again

https://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/info/player-2019529

(Mod-edit: Mind your language, please)
hr gemini
User
Registered2015-04-05
lv Ar4ers >> sunday september 1 - 17:14

And paid 145m

In market you can get like this for 30m

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
gr PMK >> sunday september 1 - 18:24

he cost 50M and he should be retrained striker. also it's a bad idea to create scout office 10 players. 

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20
tr Mavi >> sunday september 1 - 19:07

Its also bad idea to create 2000 credit players too. For 150 million you can find same players with a wanted trait, instead of random trait on random position.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
nl Koen >> sunday september 1 - 19:18, Edited sunday september 1 - 20:53

Indeed. After two real time years, many parts of RS desperately need maintenance. That much is pretty obvious.

The engine update that was promised, the marketvalues that are off by sometimes up to 400%, the fact that all creditplayers have been obsolete for a long time by now as proven clearly in the above situation, etcetera.

At the moment, I don't know whether RS was dead and buried long time ago without mentioning it to the customers, or that the temporary break in maintenance and development of two years (!!!) is indeed temporary. Whichever way, in my opinion the customers here (especially the paying ones) deserved some info a long time ago. I haven' t got a clue what I have been paying for the last few years, and I don't think I'm the only one with that point of view.

nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
be Angeldust >> sunday september 1 - 21:04

I agree 100% with this. 
Forget development, even the existing bugs aren't important. There are reports dating back to over a year ago allready... that's a whole new meaning to "not a priority" and a joke to the (paying) customers. 

The problem is that - like a lot of users I would guess - I like the game and invested time and money in it, so I won't quit easily. If nothing changes, paying won't be an option anymore for me though. 

be Angeldust
User
Registered2013-05-20
lv Ar4ers >> sunday september 1 - 21:22

Vincent should sale this game if he doesnt care anymore

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
nl Glory >> monday september 2 - 08:10

100% agree. The lack of maintenance and even more the refusal to communicate properly is a disgrace.

nl Glory
Registered2016-03-21
eng holt >> monday september 2 - 10:45

My team's record against the upcoming opponents

Past 20 matches-  55 conceded:1 scored

Looks like the rebuild is gonna take some time.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee Taavi >> monday september 2 - 11:33, Edited monday september 2 - 11:36

Were credits even made to give vips an advantage? 

I mean we want the game to be fun...vips get many advantages already , i collected credits so i could make a player with my own name lol

but i do agree its not worth collecting for credit players , not even for fun ...

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
hu Zsone >> monday september 2 - 12:08

...a lot of reasons which is alraedy written above i quit being a VIP some 5-6 seasons ago...

hu Zsone
User
Registered2016-07-14
ee Taavi >> monday september 2 - 12:13

I went for a while without vip and now am vip 1...but thats more because i dont have any ambitions in this game anymore :)

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa